VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

moondrake

Aug 27, 2021
No major news, but still moving forward. I have so many things I want to do with this VN, I just wish I had more time to dedicate to it. For now tho, all I can offer is that it is still being worked on.
Good to know that this game isn't one of the many that have died in the past year. The Covid times have been hard on all creative types, perhaps tose of an erotic nature most of all.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Good to know that this game isn't one of the many that have died in the past year. The Covid times have been hard on all creative types, perhaps tose of an erotic nature most of all.
I mean...it has been over a year without an update. Don't get me wrong. I apprecciate the dev is active and assuring that the game's still underway but...over a year. And nothing. And let's face it, if/when we get an update it probably won't be more than what we typically got from old updates. Better than nothing for sure, but still evil Hercules disappointed.

Reactions: Darkns

Darkns

Oct 31, 2017
It's really disheartening, a year without an update, I honestly don't know what else to expect from this game!!!

Reactions: Grelk

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It's really disheartening, a year without an update, I honestly don't know what else to expect from this game!!!
The struggle is real. While others are facing no power and hurricane damage... waiting "a year" for a vn is so rough.

Atleast we know this dev is alive and willing unlike my midlife crisis where people are actually worried for the dev himself... but regardless yeah the struggle is real

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
The struggle is real. While others are facing no power and hurricane damage... waiting "a year" for a vn is so rough.

Atleast we know this dev is alive and willing unlike my midlife crisis where people are actually worried for the dev himself... but regardless yeah the struggle is real
While others are facing no power and hurricane damage... here you are complaining about people complaining, so rough ...

Apr 30, 2018
I'm not greedy, witho how much work goes into any one of these games, I'll just be happy if we get another update. Especially because of how good this game has been so far.

YendorGGB

Oct 18, 2018
I mean...it has been over a year without an update. Don't get me wrong. I apprecciate the dev is active and assuring that the game's still underway but...over a year. And nothing. And let's face it, if/when we get an update it probably won't be more than what we typically got from old updates. Better than nothing for sure, but still evil Hercules disappointed.
I don't disagree with your sentiments here, but the dev does work alone. He isn't a big creator like Icestor where there is no update for 2 years and when it finally came out it was like 15 minutes of gameplay.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
No major news, but still moving forward. I have so many things I want to do with this VN, I just wish I had more time to dedicate to it. For now tho, all I can offer is that it is still being worked on.
that goal of 1,200 dollars on your patreon certainly wouldn't get you another render station in today's economy.

• Thinking Face

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
that goal of 1,200 dollars on your patreon certainly wouldn't get you another render station in today's economy.
lol, yea that was posted like 3 years ago. I havent a clue what Id be looking at now. Also, I believe my thinking when I first started out was if the game ever reached that level of interest I would be willing to put a lot more money into it. Hindsight as they say...

Deadshot101

Nov 8, 2018
I think if you could get to a point that you have updates either every month or every two months you would grab a lot more Patreon backers.

You have a great game with great characters and story i myself can't wait for the next update :D
100% for sure this game will beat all other if what you say did happen

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MMstudios

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
He is posting monthly bonus images means he is active on Patreon but he is not saying anything about the game development just posting monthly bonus images.

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
He is posting monthly bonus images means he is active on Patreon but he is not saying anything about the game development just posting monthly bonus images.
An update is still gonna happen, but still dont know when. I am getting pretty close to having all the renders done for the update, just have one more scene to render. I have my wedding in early dec and then the holidays, so spare time is non existent for the most part right now. Likely will be early next year. Not ideal I know, but is what it is. I am really happy so many people have enjoyed it thus far, and dont want to let ya all down. So they will keep coming, albeit slowly.

Cheers,

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
An update is still gonna happen, but still dont know when. I am getting pretty close to having all the renders done for the update, just have one more scene to render. I have my wedding in early dec and then the holidays, so spare time is non existent for the most part right now. Likely will be early next year. Not ideal I know, but is what it is. I am really happy so many people have enjoyed it thus far, and dont want to let ya all down. So they will keep coming, albeit slowly.

Cheers,
congratulations on the wedding
well soon congratulations :p

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes