VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

BurnerBanner

Apr 12, 2021
No update for over a year.
No abandoned tag.
And a hell of a fan club who won't accept anyone questioning or badmouthing the dev for the gap.....
I'm shocked Icstor got the opposite treatment (fan club died out).
Or maybe I'm looking at my watch too soon.
He don't earn like icstor.
He get $150 month form this project.

Reactions: uhhhok

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
i think i saw something like this in HUB... isnt dev from there ? :rolleyes:

if she is.. she is wayyyyy too young for incest.
unless story goes ... some years laters... after an event or something
Because of the hairdo, she kinda reminds me of Jane from The Guardian. Guess it's pre-constructed assets bought in Daz3D...

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
other way around friend..
this game is older..
My bad, I never look at the dates/age of a game, I tend to focus on if it seems like a game I would like to play, and I also tend to favour Ren'Py games, with nice, realistic looking models, and preferably finished games. But the hairdo is very similar, though. But it's all good, either way. :)(y)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Gotta love fans like this, game doesn't update for more than a year, dev doesn't even post regularly on Patreon and the game is close to an update for how many months now?

Guys, it's okay if you still like the game and the dev, but accept that it is perfectly legit to criticize a situation like this.
I wish moleman, nothing but the best, but if I was a supporter, I'd be seriously pissed at that sort of wishy-washy development.
He had Covid in December 2020, how can someone seriously use that as a defence for him now? I had Covid in January 2021, do you have any idea how I would be ridiculed if I tried to explain not getting my shit done due to that?

I don't pay for this game, it is nice, but it's not so special that I sit here waiting desperately for an update. If it gets an update at some point, fine, if it doesn't, it's no skin of my teeth, but that doesn't change that there is no real explanation or excuse for these delays. I don't think he is scamming people, he really doesn't seem to get enough for something like that, but when a game update gets delayed like that, and it's not a scam, it's either a very low priority for the dev or he has no interest at all left.
There can be legit reasons why a dev would still be interested in finishing his game and still get delays like that, but it's rare and those devs usually are better in keeping people up to date with what's happening.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Gotta love fans like this, game doesn't update for more than a year, dev doesn't even post regularly on Patreon and the game is close to an update for how many months now?

Guys, it's okay if you still like the game and the dev, but accept that it is perfectly legit to criticize a situation like this.
I wish moleman, nothing but the best, but if I was a supporter, I'd be seriously pissed at that sort of wishy-washy development.
He had Covid in December 2020, how can someone seriously use that as a defence for him now? I had Covid in January 2021, do you have any idea how I would be ridiculed if I tried to explain not getting my shit done due to that?

I don't pay for this game, it is nice, but it's not so special that I sit here waiting desperately for an update. If it gets an update at some point, fine, if it doesn't, it's no skin of my teeth, but that doesn't change that there is no real explanation or excuse for these delays. I don't think he is scamming people, he really doesn't seem to get enough for something like that, but when a game update gets delayed like that, and it's not a scam, it's either a very low priority for the dev or he has no interest at all left.
There can be legit reasons why a dev would still be interested in finishing his game and still get delays like that, but it's rare and those devs usually are better in keeping people up to date with what's happening.
Organizing my classics folder. Scrapping the bottom of the barrel for content. Need a fix. Stumbled across this one in my folder so I decided to check for an update. A year is absolutely laughable.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Just a stupid FanArt, nothing more:
Carly (cute waitress) had to find another job :devilish:

View attachment 1637420
The details in the jizz always makes me give the artist some extra love, so many of them mess up the money shot due to limitations I guess. But a superb O-face and money shot add that extra umph to the fap. The best way to cover a not so pristine asset character is with a money shot...although I always chose the mouth for my gobbos.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
So what's the latest status of the game. The dev mentioned about releasing it earlier this year but we are already almost two months in 2022. If this not early I wonder what is?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Last update was August 2020. Why doesn't this game have an abandoned tag yet? I mean, I liked the game. Been waiting for an update. But nothing for over a year. Shouldn't F95 have tagged this by now? Or has the Dev given any word as to why it is taking so long to update? I get that he or she has a regular job and all. But even with that, something should have come out by now.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Last update was August 2020. Why doesn't this game have an abandoned tag yet? I mean, I liked the game. Been waiting for an update. But nothing for over a year. Shouldn't F95 have tagged this by now? Or has the Dev given any word as to why it is taking so long to update? I get that he or she has a regular job and all. But even with that, something should have come out by now.
Last I heard from the dev is the wedding was going to be in December and would be busy til the first part of the year.

There is this button at the bottom of posts even the op where a concerned pirate can report a vn for being abandoned if they feel it's warranted. I assure mods don't read every thread and sometimes miss things.

Reactions: Talmadge

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Last I heard from the dev is the wedding was going to be in December and would be busy til the first part of the year.

There is this button at the bottom of posts even the op where a concerned pirate can report a vn for being abandoned if they feel it's warranted. I assure mods don't read every thread and sometimes miss things.
Where is this button? I looked on the first page, nothing I could find to try and flag it as abandoned or even on hold.

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes