• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

Tal921

Oct 30, 2019
welp knew it would happen gave nothing but empty words all the time just feel bad for the people on here who actually believed him and thought he was still working on the game probably just said it to get everyone little bit of money he could

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
It’s possible MoleMan‘s paused his Patreon account until he’s got the next update available. Several devs have done this in the past.

Reactions: heimdal74

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
If you mean "where," then I'd have to say F95 does not have an "aboned" or even a "boned" tag. Slang might make the second one interesting... ;)

But the thread/game does hav a new tag now.
I'm fairly certain that after a year, he doesn't care.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Sad. That secretary was top shelf.
The secretary storyline was probably my favorite part of this game. That being said, there weren't any plotlines which I didn't like. I was looking forward to seeing the girlfriend turn into a swinger (and maybe even a bit of a cuckquean). I was looking forward to seeing the MC get with her daughters. I was looking forward to the further development of the situation with his old buddy's daughter, who manages the apartment building. I was looking forward to his further adventures with the bartender.

Basically, I was interested in everything that was going on in this game. So, yes, it's sad to see it abandoned.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
It's wild what games you see in people's signatures still, that are completely abandoned. it's sad that more than half the games on this site are just abandoned, cuz some seemed really good.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
It’s possible MoleMan‘s paused his Patreon account until he’s got the next update available. Several devs have done this in the past.
It's not just paused, his account isn't a creator account anymore, just a regular Joe's now.
Seems he is still lurking around f95zone and was last online at the start of July, in this case it would be nice to see some kind of statement from him in regard to the status of the game and his patreon.
I doubt we'll get something at this point, but it would be a decent thing to do.

How about it MMstudios ? Any chance you could clarify what happens with the game or if you'd be interested in someone else taking over?
I honestly don't mean to attack you with this, but you've always been a friendly and straight presence here, so I thought you might like to shed some light on this.

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The curse of me continues every game i have ever been a Patreon has been abandoned

Lets just hope the current two i am supporting don't follow the same pattern
Listen, if you support "Grandma's House" and "Young Again", stop immediately, these games are too fun to be abandoned, you Albatross!

I am kidding, however if the games get abandoned, I'll go berzerker! :cool:

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 30 Votes