VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
It would be cool if the Dev of My Employee Family took over this game.
I very strongly disagree.

In the first place, no one has a right to take over this game without permission from MMstudios. In the second place, Funny Desires, the developer of My Employee's Family, has a different style of writing, so it would make for a jarring transition in the narrative. In the third place, Funny Desires is already trying to develop two games of his own at the same time. Do you really think that he could handle a third? In the fourth place, Funny Desires hasn't posted an update to My Employee's Family for six months now, and hasn't posted anything on his Patreon for three months. Is that the sort of development cycle which gives you confidence?

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
I very strongly disagree.

In the first place, no one has a right to take over this game without permission from MMstudios. In the second place, Funny Desires, the developer of My Employee's Family, has a different style of writing, so it would make for a jarring transition in the narrative. In the third place, Funny Desires is already trying to develop two games of his own at the same time. Do you really think that he could handle a third? In the fourth place, Funny Desires hasn't posted an update to My Employee's Family for six months now, and hasn't posted anything on his Patreon for three months. Is that the sort of development cycle which gives you confidence?
In the 5th place, very well put. Touche'

I just wanted to at least bang the thicc daughter before it got abandoned. Why is it that games that allow you to bang the mom and the daughter like My Sweet Neighbor end up dead.

Reactions: Duke Leo

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I just wanted to at least bang the thicc daughter before it got abandoned.
I, too, wanted the MC to bang the thicc daughter, and the older daughter, and the best friend's daughter who manages the apartment complex. And I wanted a lot more action with the secretary, and the girlfriend, and the bartender.

MMstudios certainly did us dirty when he walked away from this game.

Why is it that games that allow you to bang the mom and the daughter like My Sweet Neighbor end up dead.
This, my friend, is the million dollar question. Why do so many good games get abandoned? I'd have to be a wiser man than I am to know the answer, but my best guess is that it's easier to have a strong start than a strong finish.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
yeah I really liked how this was developing, I had a thought about older daughter telling mom " but mom I love him too" then later sneaking into their shared bed, accidentally(intentionally) bumping mom then starts blowing mc who mostly asleep mumbles moms name and she fakes sleeping until he is about to cum but it gets too obvious to be ignored joins daughter a combined bj thinking to herself "this very hot, also I don't want to lose him to her better to join than start a family feud"

Elliot29

Jun 17, 2023
View attachment 782801
Hombre de familia...? [v9.1] [MoleMan] - TRADUCCIÓN AL ESPAÑOL.
Hola gente... de nuevo les traigo una nueva actualización en español de este gran juego creado por MoleMan.
Como siempre me gusta agradecer al creador por sus horas de trabajo y dedicación al juego.
Queria comentarles que el juego esta 100% traducido manualmente, pero por alguna razon hay algunas frases que no salen en español, sobre todo en la toma de decisiones, creo que es por ciertos textos que no se pueden modificar de el archivo original.

Gracias y disfruta.
;)

-------------------------------------------------- ------
Hola gente... de nuevo os traigo una nueva actualización al español de este gran juego creado por MoleMan.
Como siempre me gusta agradecer al creador sus horas de trabajo y dedicacion al juego.
Queria comentaros que el juego esta convertido al 100% de manera manual, pero por alguna razón hay algunas frases que no salen en español, sobre todo en la toma de decisiones, creo que es por ciertos textos que no se pueden modificar del archivo original.

Gracias y que lo disfrutéis.
;)
Darax.
[/CITA]
Hola lo descargue para Android pero no he podido ponerlo en español, como lo hago?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
View attachment 782801
Hola gente... de nuevo les traigo una nueva actualización en español de este gran juego creado por MoleMan.
Como siempre me gusta agradecer al creador por sus horas de trabajo y dedicación al juego.
Queria comentarles que el juego esta 100% traducido manualmente, pero por alguna razon hay algunas frases que no salen en español, sobre todo en la toma de decisiones, creo que es por ciertos textos que no se pueden modificar de el archivo original.

Gracias y disfruta.
;)

-------------------------------------------------- ------
Hola gente... de nuevo os traigo una nueva actualización al español de este gran juego creado por MoleMan.
Como siempre me gusta agradecer al creador sus horas de trabajo y dedicacion al juego.
Queria comentaros que el juego esta convertido al 100% de manera manual, pero por alguna razón hay algunas frases que no salen en español, sobre todo en la toma de decisiones, creo que es por ciertos textos que no se pueden modificar del archivo original.

Gracias y que lo disfrutéis.
;)
Darax.
[/CITA]
Hola lo descargue para Android pero no he podido ponerlo en español, como lo hago?
Please provide an English translation for any non-English posts, as per Rule #5.

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
1686995983824.png
At first I was scared. I thought I had put all the texts in the post in English, but now I see that I didn't.
I did get the post right.
And at first the game is translated for PC and not for Android.
En un principio de asusté. Pense que habia puesto todos los textos en el post en español, pero ya veo que no.
Yo si hice bien el post.
Y en un principio el juego esta traducido para PC y no para Android.

;)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
3.50 star(s) 30 Votes