• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
It's a shame to see this get the abandoned tag, as it was one of the games that really inspired me to start developing, and MoleMan was very gracious with his time whenever I had questions about the process.

People who have never done this don't really understand how incredibly time-consuming creating this stuff is. With a new house and family, I can just imagine how hard it is for him to find the time to hammer out regular content and then code it (which also takes a lot of time to do).

My guess is this isn't really abandoned, and that we will see another release somewhere down the line. It's just not going to come at a pace most people find reasonable, right or wrong.

Either way, my thanks and best wishes to MoleMan.

Evilincarnate

Sep 7, 2020
It's a shame to see this get the abandoned tag, as it was one of the games that really inspired me to start developing, and MoleMan was very gracious with his time whenever I had questions about the process.

People who have never done this don't really understand how incredibly time-consuming creating this stuff is. With a new house and family, I can just imagine how hard it is for him to find the time to hammer out regular content and then code it (which also takes a lot of time to do).

My guess is this isn't really abandoned, and that we will see another release somewhere down the line. It's just not going to come at a pace most people find reasonable, right or wrong.

The tag shouldn't be too much of an issue.
If/When the next update drops, the tag should be removed.

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018

I always appreciate the kind words bro! I'm fine with the tag as doesnt really change anything from my POV. I know I want to continue it and spent a few hours coding the other day. No, I dont get anywhere near the time on the game that I wish I could, but I still love it and want to finish it.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I always appreciate the kind words bro! I'm fine with the tag as doesnt really change anything from my POV. I know I want to continue it and spent a few hours coding the other day. No, I dont get anywhere near the time on the game that I wish I could, but I still love it and want to finish it.
I really hope you do eventually finish it. Too many great concepts get abandoned.

Rasaion

Dec 27, 2019
Thought about collaborating with another developer on this game?
Don´t know, maybe you find somebody to help you on this while you´ve got no time, in return you´ll help him in his game in the future or so?

Just thinking outside the box for a second.

Cheers, Ra

Reactions: Mint-ER#

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
AND SO ANOTHER GOOD GAME ABANDONED
Your keyboard gets stuck in Caps and everything you type is uppercase, even if you press the Caps lock key to turn it off? This is so inconvenient. But don’t worry. We’ll help you fix the Caps stuck on issue. Why is my keyboard stuck in Caps? On one hand, it’s likely that your keyboard driver is out of date, so the keyboard is not working properly. On the other hand, the malfunction of the Caps key can cause the Caps lock problem.Try these fixes

Restart your computer

Check Advanced Key Settings

Update keyboard driver

Use the On-Screen Keyboard

And if not broken Sonico has some good advice to follow

kathaar90

Jan 2, 2018
So... I started to try Family Man fan-art long time ago and finally got it) Big thanks to MoleMan for amazing girls and interesting game, really sad about this game situation. And I don't think this is 100% Ava's remodeling on my art, but I really tried ;) Maybe I lost some important details (her skin surfaces take very long time for me and I don't full like result...)

188.png

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
bye bye game i knew this was coming
i always wondered what happened to this game ... well shit now i know .... bye bye to another nice ass game :(
I rather this sit with an abandoned tag than be like radiant that is missing a milking tag...

I want more but will be patient because MM is still around and willing...

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes