VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
An update is still gonna happen, but still dont know when. I am getting pretty close to having all the renders done for the update, just have one more scene to render. I have my wedding in early dec and then the holidays, so spare time is non existent for the most part right now. Likely will be early next year. Not ideal I know, but is what it is. I am really happy so many people have enjoyed it thus far, and dont want to let ya all down. So they will keep coming, albeit slowly.

Cheers,
Best of luck to you and may everything go very well at your wedding. Recharge your batteries and let off as much steam as you can with your wife, so that later you can give us a good story with Family Man. Hehehehe!!!
;)

Apr 30, 2018
An update is still gonna happen, but still dont know when. I am getting pretty close to having all the renders done for the update, just have one more scene to render. I have my wedding in early dec and then the holidays, so spare time is non existent for the most part right now. Likely will be early next year. Not ideal I know, but is what it is. I am really happy so many people have enjoyed it thus far, and dont want to let ya all down. So they will keep coming, albeit slowly.

Cheers,
Congrats on your engagement/wedding! We're all looking forward to another update but real life takes precedence. Good luck!

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Cheers,
Looking forward to a new update, but only when it is ready. ;)

Congratz from me aswell on the wedding, Husband/Wife soon to be and the best of Luck to both of you. :)

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018

Cheers,
So, when can we hope for some actual news and updates? Might it not be better to declare the game Onhold, considering it has been 14 months since the last one?

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
HEY MODS! Shouldn't there be an Exception to the Abandoned Tag saying "more than a year without a release" is Abandoned?
Anyone else with me?
Sure moleman still posts only to say "working on it". I stopped supporting his Patreon account after 3 months of no action.

• Angry
Reactions: Rasaion and BTLD

Darryl_44

Mar 14, 2020

Cheers,
We will still keep waiting and Congratulations! You deserve the best.

Stonethrower

May 14, 2019

Cheers,
Waiting with anticipation :)

They say patience is a virtue :p
Guess those of us waiting patiently have become icons of virtue :ROFLMAO:

Rasaion

Dec 27, 2019
Any news on next update?
Well lets look at the facts. No Update for more than a year? Check
Current state I'm almost finished since like 9 months, last pictures to render like 6 months.
Will come soon like 12 months.

I mean sure I understand that this is a side hustle and don't get me wrong I wish you the best and your family.
But the pull is so strong, aint about that the game IS SOOO Good, its just there is a story that was not finished and still lingers in the back of the head. Kinda like you skip the C in ABC and expect the same fulfillment of it. ;)

Cheers Mates !

Happy upcoming holidays

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017

Cheers,
Congratulations and best of luck for future

• Haha
Reactions: Deadshot101

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
No update for over a year.
No abandoned tag.
And a hell of a fan club who won't accept anyone questioning or badmouthing the dev for the gap.....
I'm shocked Icstor got the opposite treatment (fan club died out).
Or maybe I'm looking at my watch too soon.

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes