VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Still not abandoned everyone, just still very little time to progress. I can't ever seem to find time to do anymore than continue making renders. Coding and writing takes at least 2 full back to back days to really get a lot accomplished and I can't seem to find more than an hour or two in a row. I still have no intent to quit, but one day (not sure when) and new chapter will arrive! :)
Thank you for keeping us posted :) seriously appreciated

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Just IGNORE him, I did.

He just posted an update. Devs do have lives and issues outside of the game their working on. Life stops for no one, no matter who you are. I'm patient enough to let him do his thing. Until he says otherwise, I'll be hoping everything goes alright for him and won't resort to childish behavior as most people are doing lately in this and other game threads.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Still not abandoned everyone, just still very little time to progress. I can't ever seem to find time to do anymore than continue making renders. Coding and writing takes at least 2 full back to back days to really get a lot accomplished and I can't seem to find more than an hour or two in a row. I still have no intent to quit, but one day (not sure when) and new chapter will arrive! :)
Make an estimate.
Conservative enough that you can make it, with reasonable to comfortable wiggle room for extra time.
"One day" might not be in my lifetime.....

Reactions: Deadshot101

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Make an estimate.
Conservative enough that you can make it, with reasonable to comfortable wiggle room for extra time.
"One day" might not be in my lifetime.....
Bad advice. Especially here on this forum. Making an estimate when it is truly uncertain only leads to shit posts from little entitled idjits if for any reason its delayed.

Best thing to do is what the dev has done.
It's not like people are needing an exact date to live. Nor are people needing the exact date to rearrange their work schedule.

Never estimate when mostly uncertain is my advice...

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
This game still alive?
Seriously you couldn't be bothered to read one page for an answer?

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes