EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Good game so far but I gotta say. What's up with his dick hurting him all the time? Hardons don't hurt unless you have something wrong. Sure if it gets hard and is caught the wrong way in a pant leg or something it might be uncomfortable but painful? Not really. And even if it was all you need to do is adjust it. If his clothes are that bloody tight where getting hard hurts like the MC complains about then he needs a urologist.
I mean, it's a long time since I've played this game but I'm pretty sure his dick get's enlarged by some kind of magic spirit/demon and his power is linked to his sex drive/magic dick so I don't think modern medicine is the key.

Reactions: pictures55

mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
Made my day
It's been a long time since I've played this game. the threesome with the two sisters is incredibly great, would be even better with foursome two sisters and the mom a dreamy scene ... :love:

Reactions: Hadgar

ilkertufan

Oct 20, 2018
only me or you guys catch feeling of moron MC. He is peeping and having thoughts about whole house but when somebody talks about it he screams like a moron. and it really kills the mood... MC brains matters.. dont make moron MCs pls...

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I imagine his daughter still has access to his accounts so we'd know if something serious happened.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
On one hand, the description of a threesome scene sounds interesting; on the other, I'm not about to try a game that's unfinished, where the developer disappeared completely.

Unless they'll be back with a massive update soon?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
It's been about 6 weeks since we've heard anything from the dev and finding it difficult to keep hanging on to hopium. The dev owes it to his fans to keep in touch even if he's made little or no progress on a great but fading game.

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes