whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
you do realize that you come of as an entitled jerk here, don't you?
Amazingly, I really don't think that he does realise this, no.
Of course, the back injury he received is far worse than anyone else's, as advertised by his claim of being a para.
That's real, of course, not just to validate his heroic handling of his back pain, y'know. (y)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Amazingly, I really don't think that he does realise this, no.
Of course, the back injury he received is far worse than anyone else's, as advertised by his claim of being a para.
That's real, of course, not just to validate his heroic handling of his back pain, y'know. (y)
maybe he should put on a cape and wear his underwear on the outside.....

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
Could someone please explain all the possible paths? Can you not be on the mom path as well as the sister's path together? Like to get the sister threesome do you need to ignore the mom or something?

thequickguy

Mar 16, 2021
First, i hope you get recover soon
Kaffekop

By the way I ve played the lastest Sins of the father 0.7 version of game. Is there any update I ve missed or still waitin' for it ? Thanks for your reply.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
First, i hope you get recover soon
Kaffekop

By the way I ve played the lastest Sins of the father 0.7 version of game. Is there any update I ve missed or still waitin' for it ? Thanks for your reply.
no, the one in the OP is the latest one

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Could someone please explain all the possible paths? Can you not be on the mom path as well as the sister's path together? Like to get the sister threesome do you need to ignore the mom or something?
MOM PATH - Marsha path Marsha and sister path ( if you avoid mom relation) Nathalie path future update Abigail path play the game more time for to see every paths.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Back pain?! I've been suffering from back pain, among other things, since 2007 when I threw out my back during my first deployment. Even after that, I found ways to keep the pain down and continued on to become a paratrooper. Did that for over 6 years. It's just me, when it comes to things like this, and I'll never understand how people can't handle their problems without taking the easy way out.

Anyways... I hope he can figure his -ish out cause I, among many others, want more of this title.
Yeah, well, I have period cramps and bleed for days on end.

You want to know suffering?

You try getting period blood out of white linens .... that shit is pain, fuck your little back twinges.

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
Back pain?! I've been suffering from back pain, among other things, since 2007 when I threw out my back during my first deployment. Even after that, I found ways to keep the pain down and continued on to become a paratrooper. Did that for over 6 years. It's just me, when it comes to things like this, and I'll never understand how people can't handle their problems without taking the easy way out.
It's one thing when you are 20 years old and quite another when you are 60 years old.
In addition, injuries and illnesses are very different.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It's one thing when you are 20 years old and quite another when you are 60 years old.
In addition, injuries and illnesses are very different.
Don't bother with that idiot, he's made his stance on the subject quiet clear and it's not a good one.....

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016

Dear followers.
I finally managed to get the code for my dad's mobile and thus also access to this website, among other things.
I'm not quite sure how much you know about my dad's problems over the last couple of years but to say that the last 1½ years have been tiring is an understatement.
I am writing this to let you know that my father is currently hospitalized following a mental breakdown in late December 2019.
How long it takes for him to recover, no one can really say.
However, we are able to communicate with him now and through that I have gained access to his mobile and thus this website.
I will let you know when further development occurs in my father's condition.
Greetings - his daughter.
Feels like yesterday just waiting for the other shoe to drop, good luck with the ongoing recovery brother.

Reactions: DA22

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Doctors don't mess around. The 11 years I spent in service have caused tremendous damage to my body. Becoming addicted to drugs, albeit is a terrible thing and I wouldn't wish it on anyone, is simply a weak state of mind to let yourself succumb to such a thing. For all those who suffer such an illness I wish them all the luck but that doesn't change my personal opinion AND my personal experience with related issues.

And for the Dr. So and So's chiming in, I was 'addicted' to it. Addicted to taking more so that they would actually work. When I realized they didn't, It was too easy to stop. Common sense rules over all. Even if it's come quick info by a rando who used Google search. I'm in my 30s with diagnosed issues that don't normally occur till the average male is in their 50s.

Every day I get a notification that someone chimed in with their dog water. Sounds more to me like people just want attention regardless what it is from the range of related topics. I digress.
You really have to be one of dumbest people i have ever had the displeasure of hearing from. You can't be so mentally constipated that you actually think that just because you managed to overcome your addiction on your own, it will automatically work like that for everyone?. You do realize that not all addicts get addicted to the same degree, don't you? Not to mention that different drugs gets different people addicted to different amounts?

And good job trying to deflect your stupidity with saying that everyone that doesn't agree with you are "internet doctors" or some other bullshit your entitled mind have overcooked.

Last edited:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
You really have to be one of dumbest people i have ever had the displeasure of hearing from. You can't be so mentally constipated that you actually think that just because you managed to overcome your addiction on your own, it will automatically work like that for everyone?. You do realize that not all addicts get addicted to the same degree, don't you? Not to mention that different drugs gets different people addicted to different amounts?

And good job trying to deflect your stupidity with saying that everyone that doesn't agree with you are "internet doctors" or some other bullshit your entitled mind have overcooked.
Dude, he's clearly full of shit. A worthless fucking troll. He's never been addicted to shit in his life. Certainly not opiods.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Dude, he's clearly full of shit. A worthless fucking troll. He's never been addicted to shit in his life. Certainly not opiods.
Yeah, that would be my guess but it's the second time he's come in to this thread spewing that bullshit and that just pisses me off.....i just can't keep from replaying to asswipes like that sometimes....

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes