Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Yeah, that would be my guess but it's the second time he's come in to this thread spewing that bullshit and that just pisses me off.....i just can't keep from replaying to asswipes like that sometimes....
You should learn to. Guys like that aren't worth the time of day. I've never had an opiod addiction. But I do have a nicotine addiction and it's always compared to heroin. I've been trying to quit off and on for at least 5 years. And it's hard as hell. Proof positive is the fact that I'm still smoking, and I don't want to be. Anyone who acts like quitting smoking or quitting opiods is as easy as just wanting to has clearly never experienced that kind of physical addiction.

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019
hi have a ?. There's a Harem tag but when i play the game theres only 3 paths Mom and each of your sisters. is the Harem path only with the other girls. or can you also have your Mom and sisters part of the harem Thanks

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
hi have a ?. There's a Harem tag but when i play the game theres only 3 paths Mom and each of your sisters. is the Harem path only with the other girls. or can you also have your Mom and sisters part of the harem Thanks
I believe there will be an option to have the mom and sisters as part of the harem in the end.

Reactions: SPEEDxxDEMON

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
From what is in the game at the moment there isn't a harem at all.

You can start something with the sisters, even get both of them towards the end, but everyone else is a side fuck and nothing more than one sex scene.

As for the mother she barely has anything.

At most you get 2 girls with the set up for more in the future.

I don't know if the mother will join the sisters or not, if so I don't see the need for the routes. The 2 sister routes don't make any sense as they both join up later on .... it's all a bit weird when it comes to routes.

If I was you i'd just play it as you want and focus on the story, the routes really don't seem to matter with regards to the family.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
From what is in the game at the moment there isn't a harem at all.

You can start something with the sisters, even get both of them towards the end, but everyone else is a side fuck and nothing more than one sex scene.

As for the mother she barely has anything.

At most you get 2 girls with the set up for more in the future.

I don't know if the mother will join the sisters or not, if so I don't see the need for the routes. The 2 sister routes don't make any sense as they both join up later on .... it's all a bit weird when it comes to routes.

If I was you i'd just play it as you want and focus on the story, the routes really don't seem to matter with regards to the family.
Dreamcrusher :cry:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Dreamcrusher :cry:
Not really, not this time. This time people get what they want i'm just saying the dev has gone arse way about things as what he's done makes no sense whatsoever.

He separated them into 3 routes but the 2 sisters join and it looks like the mother will join later so what the hell is the point of the routes?

Story is great and the characters are great but the 3 routes are utterly pointless and mean nothing at all.

I ended up with the mc in bed with both sisters. Good scene, pointless having the routes separate if they are all going to end up in the same place. Just seems a bit weird is all.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Not really, not this time. This time people get what they want i'm just saying the dev has gone arse way about things as what he's done makes no sense whatsoever.

He separated them into 3 routes but the 2 sisters join and it looks like the mother will join later so what the hell is the point of the routes?

Story is great and the characters are great but the 3 routes are utterly pointless and mean nothing at all.

I ended up with the mc in bed with both sisters. Good scene, pointless having the routes separate if they are all going to end up in the same place. Just seems a bit weird is all.
From what i remember or understand he never planned for it to be a harem at the start, hence the 3 routes.

But for whatever reasons he decided to add in a harem later.

Hell-O2

Mar 23, 2020
Hi@all

Is it only me or is somthing wrong whis the (Win/Linux-) MEGA-file, got error mesage "header" when tried to unzip.
Other uploder dont know, if it is coruppted i try other ...

cya

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi@all

Is it only me or is somthing wrong whis the (Win/Linux-) MEGA-file, got error mesage "header" when tried to unzip.
Other uploder dont know, if it is coruppted i try other ...

cya
You may need to update WinRAR and or 7zip.

Reactions: Hell-O2

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
It is true since the last update it has been a long time, but there are not only three possible routes MC/mom Mc/ Older sister MC/ little sister but Mc/ Marsha Mc/ and Marsha's daughters. Also MC/Abigail and let's not forget Jessica, Sheila, Melanie and LISA the spirit guide. SINS of the father is a story that has only just begun, a semi-prologue waiting to be told as Kaffekop (whom I wish a speedy recovery) gets his hands on it and continues.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It is true since the last update it has been a long time, but there are not only three possible routes MC/mom Mc/ Older sister MC/ little sister but Mc/ Marsha Mc/ and Marsha's daughters. Also MC/Abigail and let's not forget Jessica, Sheila, Melanie and LISA the spirit guide. SINS of the father is a story that has only just begun, a semi-prologue waiting to be told as Kaffekop (whom I wish a speedy recovery) gets his hands on it and continues.
The 3 routes for the family don't exist anymore, they all merge.

As for the others they are only side fucks not routes.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
He is battling with health problems
Sorry to hear this, I just came on this thread to ask if anyone had any knowledge of future updates for this project. Hope he recovers completely in the shortest time possible. I'm just running through this vn for old times sake today.

Reactions: HornyyPussy
4.10 star(s) 66 Votes