Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Take the next round of 16 weeks if your doctor thinks you need it!!!

Health ALWAYS comes first! I can understand wanting to go medieval on your former docs ass but always let cooler heads prevail ;)

most of us here will be here when you come back with a bounce in your step from no more backpains!!!:love:

Stay safe and get better!!!!
yup, and lets not forget that great she-therapist he is talking about so much!;):BootyTime:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Kaffekop

As someone who also suffers chronic back issues, due to spinal degradation and resulting in having to have 3 surgeries for my neck and 4 for my lower back and spine (my last one was October of 2020), I can honestly say that I understand the level of suffering that you’ve had to endure and have had to live with.

I have been fortunate in my own adventure of back and spinal problems that I’ve not become heavily dependent on the Codeine and Flexeril that I am prescribed to try and manage the pain that I endure on a daily basis… or when I do something overly stupid (like sitting at the computer for too long or household chores that I know I shouldn’t be doing).

My advice to you is simply this…

• Get the help you need while it is offered and available to you. Addiction is a tricky thing and from the sounds of it, you are only just now coming out of the dark tunnel you’ve been in. Take a little more time to get used to handling pressure and pain in a controlled environment, before striking off on your own.
  • Don’t focus on the past or the mistake your doctor made. Getting off the pain killers make you edgy and affects your personality and tendency to anger quickly… focusing on it only creates and increases that irritation. Let it go and focus instead on our present health, we can’t change the past.
  • You’ve handled the physical part of coming off your addiction, now focus on the mental part… this will better prepare you from having mental triggers that will confuse mental pain with physical pain… and it will help to ground you better in moving forward, both in your daily life and work on the game in the future.
  • Lastly, remember that you are not alone in this and if you ever need to talk with someone who is undergoing the same problem as you when it comes to physical disabilities, then feel free to contact me. We may be broken physically, but not mental and still have value in this life.
Get better and healthy, we’ll all be here for you when you return or need us.

~Jack

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Not quite sure when v0.7 dropped here, but I think I'ts nearly a Year ago since it was posted on patreon
For me thats too long to wait, Time to face reality and move on. Unwatch, Ignore & Unlike.
Even if new content dropped tomorrow, I've lost all enthusiasm for this VN :(

I do wish Kaffekop the best of luck
Maybe educating yourself on what has happened would be a good idea, there just so happens to be a post about it right above yours.......

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
Not quite sure when v0.7 dropped here, but I think I'ts nearly a Year ago since it was posted on patreon
For me thats too long to wait, Time to face reality and move on. Unwatch, Ignore & Unlike.
Even if new content dropped tomorrow, I've lost all enthusiasm for this VN :(

I do wish Kaffekop the best of luck
I swear I have read this before. Is this a pasta now?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I apologize if I repeat ad nauseam that KAFFEKOP is for us first a friend to whom we wish first of all to heal soon and that for us waiting is not a problem. When will be the update number 8? It is not important, what matters is that at that time we will know that KaffeKop is healed.
That is how it is for people with functioning brains.........;)

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Even my opinion is unpopular for many. so any opinion is welcome and I was responding to those who are discouraged and do not believe in the recovery of SOTF

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kaffekop

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
quick question, is there a decent amount of playtime?
Depends on whether you're a Ctrl-skipper or not. If so, probably not tons; 45 minutes? If you don't skip and you read everything, probably more like 2–3 hours, I think. It's been quite a while, though, so I'm not totally certain.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Depends on whether you're a Ctrl-skipper or not. If so, probably not tons; 45 minutes? If you don't skip and you read everything, probably more like 2–3 hours, I think. It's been quite a while, though, so I'm not totally certain.
Nah, unless it's super boring or the grammar is actually unreadable I don't ctrl skip. I like taking my time with longer games rather than playing short games.

edit: thanks for the reply

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes