Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I was enjoying it until the revelation that the mom isn't the mom,
I stopped playing almost immediately, I kind of dislike games that make you play like 70% of an incest story (without patch or writing their relationship) just to change it at some point, is not the first game that trick me that way xD

Again, I didn't finish the game, maybe the real mom appears later, maybe the mom is in fact the mom... I don't care anymore tbh that revelation killed all the mood.

Anyway, good luck to the devs, the models are pretty good.

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
I was enjoying it until the revelation that the mom isn't the mom,
I stopped playing almost immediately, I kind of dislike games that make you play like 70% of an incest story (without patch or writing their relationship) just to change it at some point, is not the first game that trick me that way xD

Again, I didn't finish the game, maybe the real mom appears later, maybe the mom is in fact the mom... I don't care anymore tbh that revelation killed all the mood.

Anyway, good luck to the devs, the models are pretty good.
In every way except genetically it is incest. She's the only person he has any memory of as his mother. Even legally (at least in most of the states) it is considered incest.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
In every way except genetically it is incest. She's the only person he has any memory of as his mother. Even legally (at least in most of the states) it is considered incest.
True, but although it's not a fetish of mine, if you have the fetish for actual, genetic incest . . . I could see this being a disappointment or even mood killer.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
True, but although it's not a fetish of mine, if you have the fetish for actual, genetic incest . . . I could see this being a disappointment or even mood killer.
Yep step-incest is a mood killer.

I don't remember since I last played this VN a very long time ago if the step-mom adopted MC or not, if not once the dad died there is no longer any incest step or otherwise.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Yeah, I prefer "blood" incest but again, my main problem with it is that they make me play 70% of the game and then decided to reveal it in the most unsettling way... other games like "The Twist" reveal it at the start so I don't waste my time playing a game with a fetish that doesn't interest me, the worst part is that in the incest identification thread, the game is marked as [true] so maybe someone should fix that

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Yeah and the story is not yet finished - there are a lot of un-answered questions, because it's still a WIP. I look forward to more and am waiting patiently for kaffekop to return to the fold after a productive stint in rehab. He's a feisty poopy pants and will pull through for us - he always does.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kaffekop

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Western culture creates such people instead of a man creates a pussy. Females are more masculine, they have a stronger and more resilient mind
Back pain is treated with electrostimulation It helps instead of becoming addicted and destroying the remnants of reason
What in all that is holy in the universe are you talking about???

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Absolutely no idea what they're talking about. But I hope that he gets well, gets everything important in his life in order, and then when he's ready, gets back to work and put out another awesome chapter in this game. I think that we can all be patient and just put our focus elsewhere for the time being.

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes