Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Has someone saw the same mom model in some other game please reply here
Well the underlying model is Victoria7. You have no doubt seen her around, but Mary is dialed in to resemble an old flame of mine and what I think she would look like when she eventually passed 40 years of age.
A more accurate depiction of my old flame is the young Mary, although my memory tells me that her breasts were bigger ... but I am not trusting my memory on that.

So that is a no, to Mary having appeared elsewhere.

Cheers - Kaffekop

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1631203628600.png

As mentioned in my recent post I wanted to change our hero's "third leg" and add a little more realism to said "leg".
Maybe the hanging fruit are going to be a tad bigger, but all in all I'm pretty satisfied with the result.
Will be testing it in a few scenes to see if it truly works without too much fuss.

Cheers - Kaffekop

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Yes, I think he could use a pair of bigger ones, just to make them more proportioned to the rest of his "device"

Reactions: Kaffekop

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
View attachment 1396293

As mentioned in my recent post I wanted to change our hero's "third leg" and add a little more realism to said "leg".
Maybe the hanging fruit are going to be a tad bigger, but all in all I'm pretty satisfied with the result.
Will be testing it in a few scenes to see if it truly works without too much fuss.

Cheers - Kaffekop
I think the "correct" caption for that picture should be - "En garde"!

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
How much content is in this?
It s one of those questions which I am not sure how to answer. We do not all define "content" in the same way.
That said, I have come to realize that such a question, more often than not, is about the erotic elements of the VN, in which case there is plenty.
Do understand though, before you delve into it, that I am a firm believer of "locked content". This means that you will not experience every erotic outcome in this VN with only one playthrough.

Good luck and happy playing.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Obviously, and very clearly, Kaffekop is endlessly more qualified to answer the question about content than the rest of us. But just as a regular gamer, my two cents are that there seems to be more hidden/locked content in this game than in almost any other that I've played. The game has a very large number of different branching storylines, leading the player down different possible paths.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Sep 5, 2021 at 10:17 AM
News 05/09-2021
Hello folks and foxes
It has been a while but I have finally returned home this weekend. I have decided not to continue the treatment, of course I have talked it over with my therapist and others, and we are in agreement that I will not benefit from this form of treatment any longer. As of tomorrow I am to receive treatment on a weekly basis where I will "simply" go to meetings twice a week and this can be done from my home.
Both mentally and physically i am in a very good place these days and I almost feel like I have been given a second go at life. Being rid of the medications are a tremendous feeling of elation and happiness. I am not completely off the hook, but the current medication is less invasive in my daily life - yay!

About Sins of the Father.
I will be taking this month, maybe two, just to reacquaint myself with Daz and RenPy (particularly RenPy) before I move on to actually working on version 0.8. There will be some changes made to the current iteration of the project before I move on to the next version.
I want to add the possibility of naming the saves and I want to add a gallery function. I am also considering removing the images down in the left corner of the gaming screen. I am not convinced that they add anything useful to the experience - what do you think?
Another thing I will be spending time on is reworking some of the images from prior versions. Most notably the MC's "third leg" needs a redo and if this is possible with little to no hassle, I will make that happen. I mean ... his current "third leg" does not resemble a "third leg" that much.
I will work towards releasing version 0.8 this year. It all depends on how fast I can get into things again and how much trouble the a fore mentioned stuff proves to be.

I hope that you all are staying safe and that life is treating you well. I thank you all for your patience with me and I am looking forward to continue Sins of the Father.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Not saying that I actually love this game but.. Holy Cow this is awesome news.. both healthwise and gamewise. I don't need a timeframe.. I'm just content to see where things are compared to where they were.

Damn... I promised myself I wouldn't cry. ;)

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Not saying that I actually love this game but.. Holy Cow this is awesome news.. both healthwise and gamewise. I don't need a timeframe.. I'm just content to see where things are compared to where they were.

Damn... I promised myself I wouldn't cry. ;)
We are all crying tears of joy.

Reactions: kecaldw

dadabauhaus

Jan 7, 2021
Sep 5, 2021 at 10:17 AM
News 05/09-2021
Hello folks and foxes
It has been a while but I have finally returned home this weekend. I have decided not to continue the treatment, of course I have talked it over with my therapist and others, and we are in agreement that I will not benefit from this form of treatment any longer. As of tomorrow I am to receive treatment on a weekly basis where I will "simply" go to meetings twice a week and this can be done from my home.
Both mentally and physically i am in a very good place these days and I almost feel like I have been given a second go at life. Being rid of the medications are a tremendous feeling of elation and happiness. I am not completely off the hook, but the current medication is less invasive in my daily life - yay!

About Sins of the Father.
I will be taking this month, maybe two, just to reacquaint myself with Daz and RenPy (particularly RenPy) before I move on to actually working on version 0.8. There will be some changes made to the current iteration of the project before I move on to the next version.
I want to add the possibility of naming the saves and I want to add a gallery function. I am also considering removing the images down in the left corner of the gaming screen. I am not convinced that they add anything useful to the experience - what do you think?
Another thing I will be spending time on is reworking some of the images from prior versions. Most notably the MC's "third leg" needs a redo and if this is possible with little to no hassle, I will make that happen. I mean ... his current "third leg" does not resemble a "third leg" that much.
I will work towards releasing version 0.8 this year. It all depends on how fast I can get into things again and how much trouble the a fore mentioned stuff proves to be.

I hope that you all are staying safe and that life is treating you well. I thank you all for your patience with me and I am looking forward to continue Sins of the Father.

Cheers - Kaffekop
Love this game. Glad you're back and that all your detailed work is not just being abandoned like so many other games have been. And I'm glad you feel you have made sufficient progress with your personal demons to get back out there. I hope reviving this game serves as a source of renewal for you.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
The problem is that we like SINS OF THE FATHER also as it is but if you want to make improvements, change who you want, as long as you do not change MARY and JESSICA because despite Mary Jessica.jpg the forms abundant Mary . is beautiful and does not look like the artificial models of other games, but the neighbor and Jessica, because it has its own special charm.
And also one last thing, get well soon and that all the past is only a vague memory.

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
The problem is that we like SINS OF THE FATHER also as it is but if you want to make improvements, change who you want, as long as you do not change MARY and JESSICA because despite View attachment 1429546 the forms abundant Mary . is beautiful and does not look like the artificial models of other games, but the neighbor and Jessica, because it has its own special charm.
And also one last thing, get well soon and that all the past is only a vague memory.
DO not worry. I would never change anything about Mary or the other women/girls.
That being said, I am changing Jeniffer, from across the street. Dylan's mom never really clicked with me, so she is being replaced.

Cheers - Kaffekop

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
DO not worry. I would never change anything about Mary or the other women/girls.
That being said, I am changing Jeniffer, from across the street. Dylan's mom never really clicked with me, so she is being replaced.

Cheers - Kaffekop
Thanks and long life to you Kkaffekop

Reactions: Loganfin
4.10 star(s) 66 Votes