Mar 19, 2021
Just a request to the game developer Kaffekop. Please make pov sex scenes in the first-person view from the next updates. It will be so exciting to see Mary in first-person view during an intense scene.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Just a request to the game developer Kaffekop. Please make pov sex scenes in the first-person view from the next updates. It will be so exciting to see Mary in first-person view during an intense scene.
Sex scenes are already great...dont think pov first person views can improve it, even contrary..unless ofc you are into very exciting universal hole/face-views, which are most easy to make, and least interesting imo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So i would rise your "request" - Dev, please dont change a thing in the way you are making this game and sex scenes in it. Thanks

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Sex scenes are already great...dont think pov first person views can improve it, even contrary..unless ofc you are into very exciting universal hole/face-views, which are most easy to make, and least interesting imo.
So i would rise your "request" - Dev, please dont change a thing in the way you are making this game and sex scenes in it. Thanks
Do not worry. I am not changing my ways when it comes to both the erotic elements and the story telling in general.
That said, I understand that there are some fairly high expectations when it comes to the Mary and MC coupling ... when it happens.
It will be difficult to satisfy every players vision of how it should go down, but I will give it my best ... as always.

Cheers - Kaffekop

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
Do not worry. I am not changing my ways when it comes to both the erotic elements and the story telling in general.
That said, I understand that there are some fairly high expectations when it comes to the Mary and MC coupling ... when it happens.
It will be difficult to satisfy every players vision of how it should go down, but I will give it my best ... as always.

Cheers - Kaffekop
will we be able to go to the nude beach at all in future updates?

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I'm also a big, big fan of 3rd person perspective. Its much hotter to me that way. First person games can be good, but third person are much easier, IMO.

Reactions: Hadgar

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017

Cheers - Kaffekop
So does this mean that the MC and Mary will be eating Chocolate Chip Cookies before during and after the act?? Also, will there be a Perverted VOYEUR Squirrel watching and a UFO with a alien Miniature Giant Hamster in the background?? Hmm, guess we should also have a Brass Band marching past.. and an Ice cream truck.. I'm SURE I missed a few things here, but it's a good start.. :)

Honestly I'm just glad you're back, and looking forward to what happens next. :)

Just a thought.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019

Cheers - Kaffekop
Just......soon......please. Holding my breath....

Mar 19, 2021

Cheers - Kaffekop
Thanks for your reply Kaffekop. I know you will give your best
Goodluck

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1633444705250.png

Following the trend from last month, here is everyone's favorite lawyer, Sheila.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Following the trend from last month, here is everyone's favorite lawyer, Sheila.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Last edited:

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
Aww. Mary was supposed to be my gentle refuge from this cruel world. Soft uncovered mommy milkers...with a twist now it may seem.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
View attachment 1438566

Cheers - Kaffekop

Cheers - Kaffekop
Damn she's gorgeous, It's been way too long since I've played this, I need to find time to again.

And of course you shouldn't be cheated out of the "Duality of women" ;)

View attachment 1438178

Cheers - Kaffekop
She's damn hot too, those boobs are just perfect. :love:

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Thank you for the beautiful and very sultry Mary and the equally beautiful Sheila the lawyer. Trouble is, all the characters in SOTF are well characterized. What can I say about these two beautiful women Melanie and Abby other than they are two other wonderful characters.But my love is and remains Mary, one of a kind. Thank you Kaffekop Abby and Melanie.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaffekop

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1634139537035.png

That is an interesting trio swinging by for a visit.

Cheers - Kaffekop

1634139595493.png

Should I lend you a hand?

Cheers - Kaffekop

1634139626460.png

Fulfilling a wish.

Cheers - Kaffekop

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
View attachment 1451258

That is an interesting trio swinging by for a visit.

Cheers - Kaffekop

View attachment 1451259

Should I lend you a hand?

Cheers - Kaffekop

View attachment 1451260

Fulfilling a wish.

Cheers - Kaffekop
This is significant progress - holy mother of god, things have come along nicely. Good to see you are not holding back. Now we need to see some action with Mary.........my favourite.

Reactions: Kaffekop

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
I been away from this thread for a while.
Welcome back Kaffekop, Glad to see your sprit is strong hopefully so is you health.
Really missed this game.

will Mary's sister make contact?
will you replace all of Jenifer's scenes
by the way love the Mary & Demon pic. Intrigue inspires thoughts, body take over, blackmail of Mc or just Mary's inner thoughts? way to tease.
I know, just so happy one of the best games is not lost :cry: happy tears, your work is without a doubt brilliant and seductive.

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes