Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
I'm really happy to see Kaffekop and SotF back in the game. :giggle: Before deleting my old saves and beginning a fresh game i decided to play through 0.7 again with one eye on the code. I found a couple of things that worried me:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess i don't need a walkthrough but a flowchart. ;) Looking forward to 0.8.

Edit:
A delete button for the saves would be nice. :)

Last edited:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Oh.. I see how it is.. yes, these animations are ok.. But what about the TRUE glory that you wont share?? What about the often requested that you ignore?? -Sigh- Why wont you ever give us the BEUATIFUL, AWESOME Chocolate Chip Cookies?? :)

Enjoying the teases (chocolate chip cookies would be BETTER), and looking forward to the next Release. Hope you feel better soon (stay healthy darn it).

Just a thought.

Reactions: Kaffekop

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Thanks Kaffekop for Abby, the God's glory,Jessica would be fantastically beautiful in a wheelchair too, but that's when you're well again dear friend. Thanks for everything and most importantly get well soon. 1635406298642.png

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2020
hey if they give an interesting enough twist and proportionate chicks (school love and cousins comes to mind) they can still be good even if they are inspired by those games. based on the pics tho, doesnt look like the proportion bit exists for this one, but i may be the minority in not wanting balloons for tits tho so.
You are NOT alone. I hate when devs feel the need to give women udders instead of tits. If I want to see udders I will look at cows thank you very little. That however, is just one mans opinion

Jul 28, 2020

Oct 30, 2021 at 6:00 PM
NSFW Wallpaper for November 2021 - all patrons
Here is s a little something for all of you. Hope you enjoy.

Can be downloaded here: Mega

Cheers - Kaffekop
This is a perfect render of a fantastically built women. Large breasts without succumbing to giving her udders. Realistic body proportion and a redheaded goddess to boot....love me some readheads

Reactions: Kaffekop
4.10 star(s) 66 Votes