johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Heya folks
SotF is still moving forward at a decent pace. The changing of the MC's "third leg" will take some more doing so I have halted that for the time being. This means that you will experience graphic mismatch between the different updates as you play through the game. It might take me until 1.0 to get all images changed, but so be it.
Last week turned out to be quite interesting, to say the least. I didn't really get anything meaningful done on SotF as I had a surprise visitor come stay with me from last Tuesday til this morning.
My friend, whom I have told you about, decided to come visit after a fairly intense debate the weekend before last. It was about the comics I had promised to create for her. I had introduced her to VN's and she had played mine and others that I had recommended ... guess what? Now she wants me to create a VN based of off an idea she has. The intense debate was about me giving her a categorically: NO! Alas, the sudden appearance of her at my front door last Tuesday, with a bag and the mind to stay for a few days to talk things over with me.
And talk we did and it was interesting on so many levels. Eventually I ended up showing her the workflow entailed in creating SotF, which shocked her. She hadn't quite realizes what work it entailed. Especially for someone like me who has a some physical issues.
Long story short. We ended up with somewhat of a compromise. I still do the comics, but I will also do a VN based off of a story we brainstormed together. She will do the heavy lifting of creating the story, main plot, sub plots, personal plots, character backgrounds etc. ... meaning most of what comes before the actual story to be played through. I will do the rest.
The good news for SotF is that I will not get myself involved for real in this VN until version 1.5 or later of SotF ... at the earliest. Maybe it is possible to begin development of this shared project at that time, and have some form of overlap as SotF moves into the endgame ... I really don't know.
Come next year I will look into expanding/migrating from this site and set up my own website where my stuff will be hosted. I have to do some more digging into how that might work out for me.
Anyways ... she went home again and now my back is killing me. I have to realize that I'm not used to having someone in my personal space for that amount of time anymore. My mind is a jumble as well, but the physical me is both tired, worn out and oddly satisfied ... go figure, she is in an open relationship.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I am SO disappointed with the images we have been seeing.. Oh, sure, the ladies ARE nice... BUT.. Why can't we see some HOT SEXY Chocolate Chip Cookies :)

Looking forward to seeing how the story (and SEXY fun) continues. :)

Just a thought

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
The people who usually frequent this thread and love and play SOTF, including myself, have understood the situation, they live a direct relationship with Kaffekop unlike other threads where the buzzword seems to be when the next update? Here instead the questions are about SOTF characters and the animations that Kaffekop creates and posts, are light for our eyes. I conclude by wishing Kaffekop a speedy and total recovery. porta.png

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Damn man i fucking love you. Easily top 1 best game i have ever played.
My favourite part of it was the casual nudity.
Well done, keep it up.
One of ma fav games as well.
Though my least fav part is the casual nudity.
Would prefer it out, or optional, or whatever else...just not as it is atm
Imo this "brings up" one outstanding game close to the level of lukes way, wvm, and similar happy-fappy "masterpieces".
And to make things worse, it leads to the lost of tan lines.

thatguy49

Nov 6, 2020
Interesting game, I was not expecting the plot to take such a serious turn, it's captivating.

I was originally recommended this game for its take on casual nudity, but to be honest it is a little lacking in that department(maybe I made wrong choices, and didn't realize game is still early development).

Having said that, I think the intrigue part is great, and why I personally stayed interested in it.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Interesting game, I was not expecting the plot to take such a serious turn, it's captivating.

I was originally recommended this game for its take on casual nudity, but to be honest it is a little lacking in that department(maybe I made wrong choices, and didn't realize game is still early development).

Having said that, I think the intrigue part is great, and why I personally stayed interested in it.
Don't think i've seen a VN with more casual nudity than this so there I strongly disagree with you. Also, we're at chapter 7, don't know if i'd call that "still in early development".

Reactions: thatguy49

thatguy49

Nov 6, 2020
Don't think i've seen a VN with more casual nudity than this so there I strongly disagree with you. Also, we're at chapter 7, don't know if i'd call that "still in early development".
I apologize if I came off as dismissive, I have genuinely enjoyed the story so far, maybe I might've misinterpreted the comments on here about how early the nudity shows up and in the form.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
I apologize if I came off as dismissive, I have genuinely enjoyed the story so far, maybe I might've misinterpreted the comments on here about how early the nudity shows up and in the form.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just wanted to clear some misunderstandings. If everyone is naked and the genral vibe given is of nudists it is of no fun to me. You might wanna check out my new neighbours for that.
As a lover of CMNF it stings everytime Mack strips while giving some body positivity spiel.

Reactions: thatguy49

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
One of ma fav games as well.
Though my least fav part is the casual nudity.
Would prefer it out, or optional, or whatever else...just not as it is atm
Imo this "brings up" one outstanding game close to the level of lukes way, wvm, and similar happy-fappy "masterpieces".
And to make things worse, it leads to the lost of tan lines.
The casual nudity is what comes to mind first and foremost when thinking of this game. The good story is another plus point.

Guy wants or has to fuck family with the help of magic/mind control/science etc is a cliche on this site. Why would you want take away one of the defining features of the game to water it down with the rest?

I can sympathize with missing Tan lines even if I would prefer none.

thatguy49

Nov 6, 2020
Just wanted to clear some misunderstandings. If everyone is naked and the genral vibe given is of nudists it is of no fun to me. You might wanna check out my new neighbours for that.
As a lover of CMNF it stings everytime Mack strips while giving some body positivity spiel.
Ah okay, it looks like we had different interpretations. Yes, I was looking for something a little more "body positive" for all the characters, something like Sunville is what I meant.

I do appreciate you recommending me this good story though, I normally am not so invested in a NSFW game's narrative lol.

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
interesting lol i figured it would be either completed or abandoned after 4 years
And where are you getting four years? The last update was 15 months ago, not 48. And all you need to do is scroll up on this page to see a copy of his Patreon feed was posted here. He had some health issues, he's back now and working on it.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
And where are you getting four years? The last update was 15 months ago, not 48. And all you need to do is scroll up on this page to see a copy of his Patreon feed was posted here. He had some health issues, he's back now and working on it.
Dude, the OP is from December 2017. That was four years ago...

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Who's talking about updates? I just pointed out that the game had been in development for four years (or more, I imagine Kaffekop had worked on it quite a bit before he even submitted his first version).
Reading jarisius' comment, that's what I thought he was talking about.

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
That's why you don't look at a threads creation date. Some of the games that are still being updated (and are good) have been around longer than that. In fact, there are a handful that may actually predate this site. I remember first finding A Spell for All nearly 20 years ago. Someone else has taken over, but it is still being extended and modified. Just because the original post is old, but the game is not finished, doesn't mean it's abandoned. Some of the creators are not doing this for a living, but rather as a hobby. So they have other things taking up their time. And for quality images, if the pc is not top of the line, it takes time for the rendering engine to make the pics.

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes