Mar 25, 2021
Well, I think it is time for the younger generation to do some walking.
Mind you that I have decided to create a walking animation of all female characters in the project.
Maybe they should be place on the front page of the project for all to enjoy? I guess that is up to the master of this thread.

View attachment 1501596

Cheers - Kaffekop
Will we be able to see Jocelyn and Nathalie in a lesbian sex sense action together?

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Hi

I am sorry to tell you that I have to suspend the development of this project for the time being.
I have today lost one of the most loving, caring and important people to me: my aunt on my mother's side. At just about twenty years my senior it is far too soon and we, as a family, are devastated at this loss.
I will need some time to process this and I need to be with my family for the time being. I hope that you can understand this and I will let you know when I will be getting back to working on this project.
Stay safe out there. Please.

~ Kaffekop ~

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hi

I am sorry to tell you that I have to suspend the development of this project for the time being.
I have today lost one of the most loving, caring and important people to me: my aunt on my mother's side. At just about twenty years my senior it is far too soon and we, as a family, are devastated at this loss.
I will need some time to process this and I need to be with my family for the time being. I hope that you can understand this and I will let you know when I will be getting back to working on this project.

~ Kaffekop ~
Don't worry about us, we'll be here waiting!

Just take care of your family, that is ALL that matters!!

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Hi

~ Kaffekop ~
I'm sad to hear this - life has a way of interrupting us, which we can 't ever plan for - in both good and bad ways. Take it easy there good buddy - do what you need to do. Hope to hear from you soon.

Reactions: CR67 and Jakyr
Mar 25, 2021
Hi

~ Kaffekop ~
Stay strong buddy I understand you need to be there i have been down that road before I have lost family members, I know how you feel hang in there buddy

Champ-Champ

Jan 11, 2018
Hi

~ Kaffekop ~
sorry for your loss man. Hope you get through this ok.

Reactions: Jakyr

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Unfortunately, life reserves surprises not always welcome and the only medicine remains the time that allows us to metabolize joy and pain. We are close to you in your journey. Take care of yourself and take care of your family that is the only important thing.

Mar 25, 2021
Well I finish the game earlier and i thought i was going to see Jocelyn and Nathalie have sex with each other and the last route i played was Mary/Mother if i miss something let me know

dadabauhaus

Jan 7, 2021
Hi

~ Kaffekop ~
Just had one of my best friend's die. Can really set you back. Take your time.

Apr 22, 2017
Well I finish the game earlier and i thought i was going to see Jocelyn and Nathalie have sex with each other and the last route i played was Mary/Mother if i miss something let me know
Nathalie and Jocelyn can potentially have a couple threeways with the player where they have sex with each other.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: AmitavaNathan

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
This wonderful game has different scenarios for all paths. So you can romance only one girl, or a combination of 2 or all 3. You may choose to skip Marsha or Abby etc and it will get you other results.
I recommend using a mod to play with the values for any results you may desire.

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Hi

Thanks for the condolences and well wishes. It is oddly harder than I did expect. She has left quite the hole in my heart.
Keeping myself busy these days, when I'm alone and my thoughts goes wandering. Not with 0.8, because that requires me to be pretty clear headed as not to fuck up the story progression.
Just muddling away with that comics idea, as that really doesn't require much thinking on my part creating characters and just rendering. Keeps my mind off of what I have lost.

For those who wonder, she died from Covid19. Wasn't vaccinated because you can't force people to be vaccinated even when they are suffering from Alzheimer's.

See you around
~ Kaffekop ~

Mar 25, 2021
Ohh, which reminds me. I've had this one lying around for a bit:

View attachment 1554744

~ Kaffekop ~
Hey brother stay strong i know how you feel I've been down that road before so many years i have a cousin who's been battling with cancer for a while keep your chin up brother, you'll get through it i believe in you You got this brother I'll talk to you later I have a question for you

Reactions: Visionary25

Arrdvark

Jan 23, 2018
Well, I think it is time for the younger generation to do some walking.
Mind you that I have decided to create a walking animation of all female characters in the project.
Maybe they should be place on the front page of the project for all to enjoy? I guess that is up to the master of this thread.

View attachment 1501596

Cheers - Kaffekop
That jiggle :love:

I let the mods know to add this to the preview pictures. We'll see if they do...

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes