Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
I see where the dev's updated some incest comics found on SVS Comics and hope SOTF is updated soon too.
Still hard at work on SotF.
Creating the comics is just a fuck-ton easier than building a VN, but have no fear ... 0.8 will bring a lot of happiness to a certain segment of the player-base. Just stick around ... it will happen.

I have only uploaded the comics to 8muses forum and I would like to put them here as well, but there seems to be too many hoops to jump through for me to fiddle with it.
If anyone else feel the need for my comic projects to be here, feel free to share them. I wouldn't mind at all.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I have only uploaded the comics to 8muses forum and I would like to put them here as well, but there seems to be too many hoops to jump through for me to fiddle with it.
It doesn't seem THAT complicated:

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-post-content-under-games-comics-animations.50728/
1) I want to share content that isn't published on the site yet:

1.1) I want to have ownership of the thread:
  1. Follow the uploading rules of the forum (Game Uploading Rules, Comic & Animations Uploading Rules)
  2. Use the template found on the bottom of the aforementioned threads.
  3. Post it under the request section of the correct forum (Game Requests, Comic & Animation Requests)
  4. Report your own thread, tag it as Game update or Comic / Animation Update and state that it needs to be moved.
  5. If you do the above steps and get your thread up, in the future if you have any updates you must report the thread as an update with the links.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Creating the comics is just a fuck-ton easier than building a VN, but have no fear ... 0.8 will bring a lot of happiness to a certain segment of the player-base. Just stick around ... it will happen.

If anyone else feel the need for my comic projects to be here, feel free to share them. I wouldn't mind at all.

Cheers - Kaffekop
Any content you offer is accepted - you are the god of poopy pants.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018

Cheers - Kaffekop
Thanks for the reply and keep up the good work. Are those the comics you made for your friend, and does the mom character resemble her?

Mar 25, 2021

Cheers - Kaffekop
I don't see anything on 8muses

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
If you were a usual follower, you would have realized right away, scrolling through the various posts that you would hardly find questions like yours, but usual in other threads. Here we know and appreciate the efforts of KaffeKop and we know that when it is ready we will find it here. Don't feel bad about the response I don't think it was meant to offend you. You see KaffeKop also placed his like and believe me he is a friend as well as a very polite person

Reactions: Yngling
4.10 star(s) 66 Votes