jwolf09

Oct 18, 2020
Soooooooo. When is the game going to be updated? An no I dont read anything anywhere else im just asking. Nothing more.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
I replayed Sins of the Father once again and this time Nat path. Every time I discover something new.
If I understand correctly,:
- Mary tells Mc that his father took him away from his family and they have to hide from it, but I understand it is from the family of Mc's biological mother who died in giving birth to him.
- EvelIne tells him about the Celts or rather the Druids who would be the Egyptians who emigrated to Europe and the Templars who would have given rise to LAKE VIEW.
-
-After several events and strange disappearances of people, there were 9 families left and after the disappearances resumed, 8 families were burned as witches and wizards and one family chased away, the Lavigne's.
the last member of this family killed his pregnant girlfriend and committed suicide.
Does this rule out kinship with MC or am I mistaken.
This story has attracted and fascinated me since the introduction of SINS OF THE FATHER and credit to Kaffekop for creating a compelling tale with very real characters

Last edited:

AmitavaNathan

Feb 6, 2022
I replyed the part of "Big Reveal" and can't understand these things
- MC's father spend the whole day in Diner, leaving the newborn baby in car completely alone, too much for Willing Suspension of Disbelief.
Either someone also present inside the car or.....
- MC's father drive Mary from Diner towards her home, and she didn't recognise there was a baby in back seat, just behind her!!!
- He was ran away from her hometown but still kept a plot there and even built a house there for MC!!!

I think the "Big Reveal" is a lie. Nathalie is indeed MC's stepsister, but Jo and MC is full siblings. Mary was raped by her biological father and she doesn't want to be like her father. She is still hesitating, even after"Big Reveal". That means MC is actually her biological son. May be she just give a excuse, so that MC can make advance towards her!!! Mary is too much possessive and controlling and don't want to be treated like a stepmom!!! And again how easily Mary just shed her clothes before MC, is again a proof, that she is indeed her biological mother.

• Red Heart
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Rob 3 and Yngling

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
- If you try to replay the part you are referring to, you will see that Mary says that Mc's father is rich and that is why he has the luxury of staying at the Diner all day.
- Have you ever heard of people forgetting their children on the back seat and especially consider that it is night when Mc's father drives Mary home and only when she takes Nat in the car that (the daughter she had from her father's abuse)she notices the little MC in the back seat .
- Mc is not MARY's child during the game it is explained that his mother died when he was born.
No one knows how and when the house was built, what is certain is that Mc's father is forced to flee from his father-in-law and his family.
Mary, if you try to replay SOTF, you will see that at a certain point in the dialogue between her and Marsha, she says that she does not want to be the one to entice Mc with advances and that, not believing that he could love an "old woman" like her, she is terrified of forcing Mc to have relations with her and this would not differentiate her from her father.
You can remove any doubts by watching the part where Mc meets his father and this confirms Mary's version.
I hope I have been clear and exhaustive and above all keep in mind that although this is a VISUAL NOVEL, it is very relevant to reality but without a little imagination it would be a transcript of a fact and that's it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hadgar

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
MAR 2, 2022 AT 3:59 PM
News 02/03-2022

Heya

It couldn't just keep going nice and good - could it? No.

Went a bit too hard on the work on 0.8 and have been down for the count for the past week. Slowly but surely recovering. Even had my youngest move in with me again just to make sure that I was taken good care off.

Unfortunately she dragged Corona to my home in the process and I tested positive yesterday. Both of us weren't really feeling too well so it wasn't a total surprise, I guess. It feels pretty bad compared to my last bout with the virus in 2020. I just hope to avoid the three months of exhaustion that came with that first bout. That was debilitating!

Anyways ... I did another upgrade to my render rig and went from 3 x RTX 2080TI to 2 x RTX 3080TI. A huge difference in render times from that change. Maybe even to the extend that it will make it possible to add animations to the project.

You all have a good one and stay safe out there.

Cheers - Kaffekop

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
MAR 2, 2022 AT 3:59 PM
News 02/03-2022

Heya

It couldn't just keep going nice and good - could it? No.

Went a bit too hard on the work on 0.8 and have been down for the count for the past week. Slowly but surely recovering. Even had my youngest move in with me again just to make sure that I was taken good care off.

Unfortunately she dragged Corona to my home in the process and I tested positive yesterday. Both of us weren't really feeling too well so it wasn't a total surprise, I guess. It feels pretty bad compared to my last bout with the virus in 2020. I just hope to avoid the three months of exhaustion that came with that first bout. That was debilitating!

Anyways ... I did another upgrade to my render rig and went from 3 x RTX 2080TI to 2 x RTX 3080TI. A huge difference in render times from that change. Maybe even to the extend that it will make it possible to add animations to the project.

You all have a good one and stay safe out there.

Cheers - Kaffekop
Take what ever measures you need to get well. Drink plenty of fluids - the Right kind, and get lots of rest. Be well.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
As always Mary is extremely beautiful and in her buxom beauty she is also femininely elegant. Great Kaffekop, please stay safe and take care of yourself and your youngest.

Reactions: Hadgar and Loganfin

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
MAR 11, 2022 AT 10:45 AM
News 11/03 - 2022

Small update about my struggle with Corona, from my phone so I will be brief.

Not good. Being hospitalized today as I have serious issues with breathing. I am exhausted!

Not into the ICU, though. Small victories ... I guess.

Stay safe out there.

Cheers - Kaffekop

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
MAR 11, 2022 AT 10:45 AM
News 11/03 - 2022

Small update about my struggle with Corona, from my phone so I will be brief.

Not good. Being hospitalized today as I have serious issues with breathing. I am exhausted!

Not into the ICU, though. Small victories ... I guess.

Stay safe out there.

Cheers - Kaffekop
Small victories. keep moving forward, one step at a time and all those platitudes. They are still true and we need you in good health. Get better.

Reactions: lordofhirunds

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
Has Covid mutated again? :unsure:
2 weeks between positive test and difficulty breathing? I only had 5 days.

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes