Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
No need to be hostile. People who are not from this community can comment how they like and air their grievances.

Also, I think one of the most subliminal reasons most of the people here stand behind Kaffe is cause he has a Patreon set up to only charge on a new update, rather than monthly.
Plus, he communicates frequently.

Just hope he's fine and we eventually get an update.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
No need to be hostile. People who are not from this community can comment how they like and air their grievances.

Also, I think one of the most subliminal reasons most of the people here stand behind Kaffe is cause he has a Patreon set up to only charge on a new update, rather than monthly.

Nope you are COMPLETELY wrong.. I support Kaffekop because:
1) I get laughs with my STUPID humor
2) there has been and WILL be stupid humor here (the FOURTH update attempt fell into the swamp and burned, but the FIFTH is still standing)
3) ok that might not be the best or most accurate Monty Python quote.. but SOMEONE here will be able to say the movie name. :)
4) I REFUSE to give up hope for a scene where the family sits around the table talking and eating Chocolate Chip Cookies (YUMM).

So there :) oh yeah:
5) Kaffe is open about troubles and I LIKE the game :)

Just some thoughts.

P.S. The HOT ladies also keep me coming back. :)

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019

Yes I was going to jump in with that - thanks - he has configured the Patreon and notified/announced the pause/break. I have always felt in touch with good ol' poopy-pants (10 feet is close enough). I respect him, from a distance.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
I'm sorry that there are still people who can't understand the diversity of this Thread compared to the others.
Here we respect the person and not the time that passes between updates. KaffeKop is a friend before being the author of sins of the father and another important thing is that he has the courage to talk to us even when his condition would not allow it. Who doesn't have the patience to wait, can leave and go, the doctor didn't order him to wait.

SonnyPantony

Apr 3, 2019
Always holding out hope for update. It is one of the few that I archived instead of deleting. Love the game and will wait for update. Lot's of games to play in the mean time.

Reactions: Visionary25
Apr 18, 2018

If he only charges per update, then he is free to do whatever he wants.
It's the most decent and honest payment policy I can think of - especially compared to so many milkers we all know.
I still hope he continues the game - I like this one.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
So still nothing on the status of Kaffekop ? It's been a month since his last visit here and he didn't say anything.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
fingers crossed he is all right..everything else is less important.
this "aboned" tag out of the blue kinda is worrying.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Hey ;)

Long time no chit chat. Sorry about that but I have been sleeping like crazy. Still somewhat fatigued but the joint pains and the bloody headaches have dissipated.
Trying my hands on animations and how to implement them without detracting from the experience that I want in the project. So far it looks like it will be possible.
I will upload a test version of the first two erotic scenes in the project when ready. Probably late this week, so you can see what I am talking about.
The scenes I'm talking about are from version 0.2 where Marsha ambushes our MC in the bathroom and the first fuck with Marsha from version 0.3.

If I am happy with it, it is my plan to go back and rework 0.7 with animations, a way to name the save games, a gallery and a replay gallery for those erotic animations.
It will take time but I'm not going anywhere soon and time is something we all have plenty off.

It is not abandoned but hey, the policy of this site is what it is. No need to get angry about anything and bust anybody's nuts over it.

Let me just reiterate: Covid sucks! Twice now and I don't need another run in with that crap.

Cheers - Kaffekop

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hey ;)

Long time no chit chat. Sorry about that but I have been sleeping like crazy. Still somewhat fatigued but the joint pains and the bloody headaches have dissipated.
Trying my hands on animations and how to implement them without detracting from the experience that I want in the project. So far it looks like it will be possible.
I will upload a test version of the first two erotic scenes in the project when ready. Probably late this week, so you can see what I am talking about.
The scenes I'm talking about are from version 0.2 where Marsha ambushes our MC in the bathroom and the first fuck with Marsha from version 0.3.

If I am happy with it, it is my plan to go back and rework 0.7 with animations, a way to name the save games, a gallery and a replay gallery for those erotic animations.
It will take time but I'm not going anywhere soon and time is something we all have plenty off.

It is not abandoned but hey, the policy of this site is what it is. No need to get angry about anything and bust anybody's nuts over it.

Let me just reiterate: Covid sucks! Twice now and I don't need another run in with that crap.

Cheers - Kaffekop
Welcome back! :love:

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
Good to see you back old man!

But as a personal preference, I would like to see 0.8 released before all the small improvements. It has been a year and a half after all.

Reactions: Mikey Mike

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Hey ;)

Cheers - Kaffekop
Nice to hear from you, please keep getting better, keep doing whatever it is that devs do. We all appreciate the results - I know that I do.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Hey ;)

Cheers - Kaffekop
Glad you're still alive!

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Good to see you back old man!

But as a personal preference, I would like to see 0.8 released before all the small improvements. It has been a year and a half after all.
i hear you and I understand the sentiment, but ... let me try to explain why I don't think hat is the best of ideas.

It has, as you so correctly point out: "Been a while since the last release." If I were to release 0.8 with none of the improvements and changes made you would all play it. That doesn't sound too bad or too odd ... right?
However ... if I then went back and worked all of the animations, gallery this and that and the "name-the-saves-thing" into the project, you would be forced to do a full new playthrough come 0.9. Why?
Adding the animations alone, means that I will have to do some rewriting of those scenes, setting up new variables for galleries and stuff, and I have found that doing such things fucks up the save games. That is something that I would rather not mess with right after you have played through a new version of the project (that would be 0.8). It tends to aggravate most players.

I understand that you are itching for the continuation of SotF, and so am I, but all good things comes to those who wait ;)

Cheers - Kaffekop

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes