johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hey
It has been a bit again. I am once again down with something, since last Saturday - this time pneumonia. I just can't seem to catch a break at the moment.
I managed to dive into animations and figuring out how to implement them in a "non-disruptive" (I think) way, before coming down with this shit.
Anyhow. I have added a small test version of what I believe will work in the project. Just a little tease to show off how I will be implementing the animations.
Animation test build:

Cheers - Kaffekop

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020

Hey
It has been a bit again. I am once again down with something, since last Saturday - this time pneumonia. I just can't seem to catch a break at the moment.
I managed to dive into animations and figuring out how to implement them in a "non-disruptive" (I think) way, before coming down with this shit.
Anyhow. I have added a small test version of what I believe will work in the project. Just a little tease to show off how I will be implementing the animations.
Animation test build: Mega

Cheers - Kaffekop
Those animations are really well done, and really hot! A terrific addition to the game. The movements were very realistic.

Get well soon!

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017

Hey
Animation test build: Mega

Cheers - Kaffekop
Guys, we need some very powerful ritual, possibly with sacrifices, to finally protect Kaffekop from all failures and illnesses.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I'll sacrifice 1 fried chicken, 2 glasses of whiskey and some Chocolate Chip Cookies to my stomach if that helps. :)

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Played the TEST and I agree they are a better visual than of a static render, some work will need to be done to fine tune them as you mention. as for the Continue bottom change it to a click and put it in the lower right corner You could see
https://f95zone.to/threads/terminus-reach-sentinel-v1-0-talothral.56643 for how he does animations and use a similar way to move forward in a given scene may lessen the work you need to do if his work gives you an ideal to change up your Animated scene

Now Dude you need to get better everyone here wants your health to improve. we are still here and you just get better View attachment get better.webp

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Yes the test was great, thanks for that. I think it does improve things - I also liked them before. Please don't lose sight of our favourite Mary. Please get your health in order and get cracking on Mary; so we can too!

Mike D123123

Sep 21, 2018
Around May 9th or 10th I think it was added, not sure the reason why though.
Probably because of policy or a matter of principle. If you look at this game's progression logistically there have been consistent patterns of Kaffekop announcing release dates, those dates come and go, followed by an explanation at a later time explaining why. This has continued for almost two years with little to no progress. Despite health issues and adversity there is a clear, consistent pattern. Hopefully he gets better and we don't need to wait too much longer.

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
So if the update is gonna contain animations and other tweaks it will be a few months even if Kaffe is healthy the whole way. Confirmed?

CtrlF

Jun 8, 2022
I love how all those devs try to write how original their storys/characters are ("the cast") and it just takes one look to know that its exactly the same superficial incest story we have seen a dozen times before.

I dont mind, but would be funny to see a honest "u know guys....i saw BB/MotH make a shit ton of money so i thought i might aswell hop on the train. guy wanna fuck his familymembers in the house stuff. the usual." for once.

Pics look decent, even tho it seems they live in a giant empty house with only very little furniture.
reach 0.5 and u may earn my interest.
What's BB/MotH?

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
What's BB/MotH?
Games called "Big Brother" (now being remade / continued as "Glamour") and "Man of the House".
Two staple games of the "horny young guy must bang all his family members" genre. "Milfy City" is another one.

Contrary to those games, SotF (this game) actually has a plot...

Reactions: Daiju Fuma

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Games called "Big Brother" (now being remade / continued as "Glamour") and "Man of the House".
Two staple games of the "horny young guy must bang all his family members" genre. "Milfy City" is another one.

Contrary to those games, SotF (this game) actually has a plot...
I absolutely love Man of the House, and Faerin's new project, Mystwood Manor too. They're among my very favorite games.

No reason we can't like those and this one as well.

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes