Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Adding the animations alone, means that I will have to do some rewriting of those scenes, setting up new variables for galleries and stuff, and I have found that doing such things fucks up the save games. That is something that I would rather not mess with right after you have played through a new version of the project (that would be 0.8). It tends to aggravate most players.
While there of course are some changes that require new saves, in my experience most of the time that can be avoided if you know what you're doing. If you'd like to try and avoid that, message me and I'll see if I can help. Of course, it's been quite a long time, a new game wouldn't really be a bad idea at this point.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
While there of course are some changes that require new saves, in my experience most of the time that can be avoided if you know what you're doing. If you'd like to try and avoid that, message me and I'll see if I can help. Of course, it's been quite a long time, a new game wouldn't really be a bad idea at this point.
I personally don't mind replaying it from start. I recently revisited this game after a long time and I enjoy playing it each time. It's not that long of a game as is so this early in the story is fine with me as long as the quality is upgraded. I always dread however having to chose 1 girl over another as the game is not tagged harem. I hope I can either have a harem or some polyamorous relationship.

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
I personally don't mind replaying it from start. I recently revisited this game after a long time and I enjoy playing it each time. It's not that long of a game as is so this early in the story is fine with me as long as the quality is upgraded. I always dread however having to chose 1 girl over another as the game is not tagged harem. I hope I can either have a harem or some polyamorous relationship.
Harem/polyamorous is inherently a part of the story. Don't worry :cool:

Cheers - Kaffekop

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
i hear you and I understand the sentiment, but ... let me try to explain why I don't think hat is the best of ideas.

It has, as you so correctly point out: "Been a while since the last release." If I were to release 0.8 with none of the improvements and changes made you would all play it. That doesn't sound too bad or too odd ... right?
However ... if I then went back and worked all of the animations, gallery this and that and the "name-the-saves-thing" into the project, you would be forced to do a full new playthrough come 0.9. Why?
Adding the animations alone, means that I will have to do some rewriting of those scenes, setting up new variables for galleries and stuff, and I have found that doing such things fucks up the save games. That is something that I would rather not mess with right after you have played through a new version of the project (that would be 0.8). It tends to aggravate most players.

I understand that you are itching for the continuation of SotF, and so am I, but all good things comes to those who wait ;)

Cheers - Kaffekop
I have played this game quite a few times. Wouldn't mind playing it again.
But I can't speak for everyone.

You owe me some more in-game casual nudity around the neighborhood for this.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I have played this game quite a few times. Wouldn't mind playing it again.
But I can't speak for everyone.

You owe me some more in-game casual nudity around the neighborhood for this.
More casual nudity is always a big plus! I love any time a game allows me to have the MC show off naked for the ladies.

• Hey there
Reactions: Visionary25

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
We agree wholeheartedly on the first part, but clash heavily on the second as I am a lover of CMNF.
We all have our own tastes and kinks. I love when a game allows the character to eventually earn confidence enough with the other characters that he can show off his body and manhood as a way to seduce them and get kinky.

I'm actually the opposite of you, in that if a game regularly has scenes where the women are nude and the man stays clothed, it makes me feel strange. Its generally not sexy in my tastes.

• Hey there

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
i hear you and I understand the sentiment, but ... let me try to explain why I don't think hat is the best of ideas.

It has, as you so correctly point out: "Been a while since the last release." If I were to release 0.8 with none of the improvements and changes made you would all play it. That doesn't sound too bad or too odd ... right?
However ... if I then went back and worked all of the animations, gallery this and that and the "name-the-saves-thing" into the project, you would be forced to do a full new playthrough come 0.9. Why?

I understand that you are itching for the continuation of SotF, and so am I, but all good things comes to those who wait ;)

Cheers - Kaffekop
I'm just stupid excited this is alive

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
i really really hope that the abandoned tag goes down and that you retrive our love for this game .i know sometimes when you leave a proyect to freeze when you comeback doesnt fell natural but take another proyect creators[sunbreed for example and superwriter his dev]he felt that sb wasnt going to the right place and put on hold after taking back the abandoned bcs many of us give him back the love he puts onto the vn .now he is coming back to the proyect after a break with his others proyects so is not too late ,at least give it a shot and trust your fans you have a lot more to do with this game and if it takes to go through all again well wtf ....lets do that

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Dearest KAFFEKOP, knowing you are healthy and especially invigorated after so many hardships is immensely pleasing. Knowing that TSOTF will have a continuation and that there will be new enhancements is a pleasure and if someone or more than one shows anxiety and asks to continue right away with update number 8 understand them, you have made this story very intriguing and knowing how the relationship will evolve between THE WONDERFUL MARY, the beautiful ABBY, and above all, the enigmatic and sensual JESSICA and especially to understand if the mysterious character who follows Mc everywhere, who he is and if he is related in any way to the school principal, is a consequence of the pathos that the story conveys and the mystery that surrounds it, as well as from the well delineated characters. As we always say, important is that your priority is your health and after everything else. Welcome back Kaffekop.

Last edited:

Mike D123123

Sep 21, 2018

Considering how long it has been I think you owe it to your loyal fans to release .8 as is. Very few people would have a problem replaying the entire story with your new additions in .9.. Looking at the past, the amount of time between updates, it will be a long wait for .9, assuming no health issues or adversity occurs.

I know several people have voiced this, but honestly, it is very disappointing after such a long time to see you suggest changes that you are only just familiarizing yourself with. We all know what that implies..

Ultimately, this is your story and your game. A beautiful one at that. Do as you please with it. I wish you well and hope you take your loyal fans into consideration.

LonesomeTiger

Aug 6, 2019

Cheers - Kaffekop
Brother, just release it as it is. It's been 2 years. I wouldn't mind playing it again in .9 considering your release schedule.

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
Considering how long it has been I think you owe it to your loyal fans to release .8 as is. Very few people would have a problem replaying the entire story with your new additions in .9.. Looking at the past, the amount of time between updates, it will be a long wait for .9, assuming no health issues or adversity occurs.

I know several people have voiced this, but honestly, it is very disappointing after such a long time to see you suggest changes that you are only just familiarizing yourself with. We all know what that implies..

Ultimately, this is your story and your game. A beautiful one at that. Do as you please with it. I wish you well and hope you take your loyal fans into consideration.
Well put. Was too lazy to type that.

Reactions: Mike D123123

AmitavaNathan

Feb 6, 2022
Please Kaffekop, release the update, we need to know what happens next. The story is now in a interesting point, Pre Midpoint Rising Action. now don't wait us more. The Beast is already descended and keeping an eye on MC. Now we can't left him like that.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
There is some great anticipation building - mostly because of the great story and the art. Many of us are waiting in particular for some Mary action as there have been serious clues that the "real" action will soon begin in earnest. We can also imagine that there will be more progress in the other threads/routes of course. I want it all, "reasonably" and I want it now - not so reasonably. Let us all crawl back into our caves however, gnaw a few stray bones left over from other times and just be a little more patient. There is no point in whining or complaining or demanding - it truly has the opposite effect (not good) - and give the Dev some room.

Aug 27, 2021
Hi there.
So I see that this vn is not abandoned. I'm glad, that's awesome :D I can still wait since I also have other vn's to play so waiting it's ok. Just want t ask one thing. When approximately we can expect new update? Or it's not specified at all?

Mike D123123

Sep 21, 2018
Hi there.
So I see that this vn is not abandoned. I'm glad, that's awesome :D I can still wait since I also have other vn's to play so waiting it's ok. Just want t ask one thing. When approximately we can expect new update? Or it's not specified at all?
It's not specified.. Based off of past events I'd guess it'll be another month or two before we hear anything. I'm surprised nothing has been updated on his patreon, he mentioned posting a few animations .. Be patient

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes