AmitavaNathan

Feb 6, 2022
As much as I understand the story, Melanie remember that MC is exactly look like the boy, who murdered her pregnant girlfriend and then committed suicide. The fateful girlfriend is actually Lisa the Dreamer. These memory during meditation, is may be from his previous birth. I guess MC's father mentioned about Jocelyn when he said, 'Protect your sister'. Also, by the rule, the mysterious Medallion belong to Jo. My God, I am totally involved in the story!!!

Let see where the story goes...

Last edited:

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
View attachment 1641150 View attachment 1641150 Mel say only this or am I wrong? Do I forget something or have I missed something?
View attachment 1641150 View attachment 1641150 Mel say only this or am I wrong? Do I forget something or have I missed something?
That is my recollection too.
My theory is that she was at school with your father (she is about the "right" age), that is why you look familiar to her.
You have moved to your father's hometown - not sure (yet) if he is one of the "good guys" or a "bad guy" - I was "sure" right up until your last "meeting" with him, now doubts are creeping in.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
yay.. I guess it's nice to know what's coming, but I STILL want to know when we will get Chocolate Chip Cookie content. :)

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
yay.. I guess it's nice to know what's coming, but I STILL want to know when we will get Chocolate Chip Cookie content. :)
If you are thinking about Helen and Barbara, the couple down the road, then I will begin to touch on their story come 1.0 and on. Although there will bee some talk about them in 0.8, depending on some prior choices.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
I really hate to be that guy, but how goes the development of the update and can we expect it by March?
Well someone has to be "that guy" from time to time and risk getting hammered into the ground ;)
Development is going well but March is a no go.
Bar any and all health related issues I think it will be ready for April - but don't quote me on that ;)

Cheers - Kaffekop

Mar 25, 2021
Well someone has to be "that guy" from time to time and risk getting hammered into the ground ;)
Development is going well but March is a no go.
Bar any and all health related issues I think it will be ready for April - but don't quote me on that ;)

Cheers - Kaffekop
Do you have Discord

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
If you are thinking about Helen and Barbara, the couple down the road, then I will begin to touch on their story come 1.0 and on. Although there will bee some talk about them in 0.8, depending on some prior choices.

Cheers - Kaffekop
Nope.. I'm talking about Chocolate Chip Cookies.. When will we see the MC and the ladies sitting around the table eating Chocolate Chip Cookies.. Maybe a Scene where the Ladies are around the pool and the MC brings them a treat of Chocolate Chip Cookies and milk... Oh there are SO many possibilities. :)

Just a thought.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Nope.. I'm talking about Chocolate Chip Cookies.. When will we see the MC and the ladies sitting around the table eating Chocolate Chip Cookies.. Maybe a Scene where the Ladies are around the pool and the MC brings them a treat of Chocolate Chip Cookies and milk... Oh there are SO many possibilities. :)

Just a thought.
Surely there are already plenty of chocolate chip cookies friendly (if not dedicated) games/threads, where you can share your thoughts as much as you wanna and getting well deserved approval for it.
Here you are kinda out of those tables:)

Just a thought.

Reactions: Yngling

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Mary tells Mc that his father ran away from her family it is also true that Mc's father's family members do not know Mary but is it ever possible that they did not know about Mc's father's house?
Kafeekop said that MELANIE would have her own role if JO enrolls in her class.
Mc's dad tries to warn Mc to watch out for Lisa the dreamer and protect JO and that would give value to Amita's.. and Catnapper's assumptions.
Abby explains to Mc that you often start from your birth and go backwards to a previous life.
A better understanding would need to be made of who the perpetrators of the murders are, who the killers of Jessica's husband and her daughter are.
The story becomes intriguing and compelling and the anticipation to see again the beautiful and sexy (even in its simplicity) Mary, the inviting Jessica and the wonderful Abby and Marsha and all the other characters

Last edited:

AmitavaNathan

Feb 6, 2022
It's also clear, that MC's father also had those supernatural powers, which MC has. There are something in Bloodline in MC. MC's family... Knight Templar..!!!
There are clearly a satanic cult in Lake View. That way Arnold killed, MC is not only "Gifted Soul" in that city. Other Gifteds are also in City.....the melodious voice of Jessica and her niece Gloria...
Not only Jessica's husband, but also killing of Charlie's father also similar with MC's father!!
Really, I love Urban Fantasy. I am quite sure where the story will go. I only go through Nat and Jo routes, but my favourite is Nathalie path. I realised in these route, I can keep all the women with me and under control, which is necessary for Harem!!

Reactions: Kaffekop
4.10 star(s) 66 Votes