RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hey, a last news posting for the year.
In many ways I can look back on a somewhat shitty year, although a lot of things have changed for the better during the year, it really ended on a low note, with the passing of both my last grandparent and my aunt. But as they say: Nothing is so bad, that it isn't good for something.
I ended up diving into DAZ as a way to lose myself and stop my mind churning in circles around the loss of my aunt. I managed to finish my first comic that way: Revelations. As well as work on setting up and rendering pinup art. It has been great fun and I am no longer quite as depressed with the loss.
Sins of the Father suffered for this although only in the regular workload. I still managed to create quite a few images for the gallery that I want to implement in the next update, so not all is wasted on that front. When can you expect an update of SotF? When I it is ready for release!
What can be expected in 2022? I have no idea! I have bad experiences with trying to predict what will happen, especially with SotF. I hope to be able to release three to four updates to SotF in 2022. Hopefully more, but as always only time will tell.
I also hope to release more comics along the way, because they are not quite as hard to make as SotF. Another thing I want to do is to buy and set up my own web server, migrate to that place and keep this place as a tip jar. The reason is that it gives me full control of what I can upload and not worry about suddenly being removed from here.
On another note, I have made me an alias: artzykop. It is with this alias that I create comics and different kinds of 3d art. You can find me on and on .com. Most of that will have nothing to do with SotF.
With this, I wish you all a happy new year. Stay safe out there.

Cheers - Kaffekop

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
View attachment 1572476

Finally a moment for themselves, and then there are ... whispers in the dark.

Cheers - Kaffekop

View attachment 1572474

Coitus interrupted ... or, maybe not.

Cheers - Kaffekop
Sinister! Anticipation! what will be next? Stay tuned, same Bat Time, Same Bat Channel!

Reactions: Kaffekop

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Best wishes for a peaceful and tranquil year that banishes anxieties and fears and provides peace and tranquility.
A special wish to you Kaffekop, my friend, that life may bring you peaceful and carefree moments and that it may allow the realization of all your expectations.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1641285077082.png

SFW Preview of version 0.8
Seeking professional help.

Cheers - Kaffekop

1641285107857.png

Surprising Samantha.

1641285136807.png

Well, it's always fun to visit Marsha.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
With the amount of scenarios shown in the previews, this seems to be a huge update. I'll just have to be patient a bit longer.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I see where the dev's updated some incest comics found on SVS Comics and hope SOTF is updated soon too.

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes