yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
nice previews when can we expect a release roughly? (not exact date just months or week please)

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
nice previews when can we expect a release roughly? (not exact date just months or week please)
I hope for a release sometime in December, but it will be late December rather than early. It may even move into January I am afraid, but that depends very much how the writing goes this coming week.
it is the best "prediction" I can give you.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
I just noticed that you haven't been treated to the latest character addition to the project. I have gotten so used to stuff been posted here from my Patron that I simply didn't thought about adding her myself.
Well, you should of course not be cheated out of a short presentation, so here she is: Laura. As you know Mary is off to see a therapist at some point, and this is her. She is also a dear friend of Marsha and we all know what that might entail ;)

Therapist01.jpg Therapist02.jpg Therapist03.jpg Therapist04.jpg

You all have a good weekend and stay safe.

Cheers - Kaffekop

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I just noticed that you haven't been treated to the latest character addition to the project. I have gotten so used to stuff been posted here from my Patron that I simply didn't thought about adding her myself.
Well, you should of course not be cheated out of a short presentation, so here she is: Laura. As you know Mary is off to see a therapist at some point, and this is her. She is also a dear friend of Marsha and we all know what that might entail ;)

View attachment 1497006 View attachment 1497007 View attachment 1497008 View attachment 1497009

Cheers - Kaffekop
whistle-wolf.gif

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019

View attachment 1497006 View attachment 1497007 View attachment 1497008 View attachment 1497009

Cheers - Kaffekop
I totally support anything that gets us into Mary. Mary deserves all the help you can offer etc. I hope I'm not being too obtuse.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018

Cheers - Kaffekop
Thanks for the eye candy! Do you have any sexy pics of Mary's busty sister for our viewing pleasure? Thanks again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FrosttWinters

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
I totally support anything that gets us into Mary. Mary deserves all the help you can offer etc. I hope I'm not being too obtuse.
Of course not. You will be happy to know, as you probably already do (from the already released previews), that Mary does receive some love in 0.8. How much is very much up to how much Trust and Lust she has gained up to that point.

Thanks for the eye candy! Do you have any sexy pics of Mary's busty sister for our viewing pleasure? Thanks again.
No, that is ... not more than what has already been in the game. She is first to return in 1.0 and even that is up to prior choices made. A reunion between the two sisters in the future is a definite possibility. There certainly are some fences to mend between them.

Too soon, some of us are still mourning over Mary's lost tanlines due to such reckless behaviour, sunbathing nude will not be tolerated at my house anymore, atleast not before sundown! ;)
Yeah, I know. But with all the nudeness going on it is only natural that she loses her tan lines. Soon Nathalie's will go the way of the Dodo as well I am afraid.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
Would love to see either the excuse or explanation that Mary gives for every girl prancing around in the nude after the ban was placed.

Rules are meant to be broken after all.

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Well, I think it is time for the younger generation to do some walking.
Mind you that I have decided to create a walking animation of all female characters in the project.
Maybe they should be place on the front page of the project for all to enjoy? I guess that is up to the master of this thread.

JoWalk.gif

Cheers - Kaffekop

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes