-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
can anyone tell me what path to pick so i can cuckhold dylan or basically to fuck the neighbor
forget it, you probably think on the future content :p
As Abhai said, this isn't possible right now. If this is added, it will be at some point in the future. I'm not sure whether even Kaffekop (who obviously knows) would say, because it might give spoilers for the future.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
A lot is happening in my life currently, and for a change not all of it is bad. Last year I ended up having to put down both of my dogs, which was an emotional roller-coaster for a while, especially towards the end of the year.
My youngest has all but moved out, so now I'm living alone in a bloody big house, so I'm looking to move within this year.
My doc has decided to ween me off my oxycodone and codeine, which is quite the project, but it seems that hemp-oil has quite the positive effect on my back, so I'm hoping for them to be able to take over for the oxycodone and codeine on a permanent basis. The big thing about this is that I would be able to work on this more focused, as hemp-oil doesn't give me a high.
Losing pets like that can be hard. I grew up with multiple dogs and cats, so I have had to lose more than one pet in a very short amount of time. At least they were hopefully able to spend time with you for many years. :)

I'm glad the hemp oil seems to be helping. It sounds like you will be in a much better place in the future, which has got to feel good. I think very few people would enjoy constantly being in a state where it's hard to concentrate, but the alternative is probably even worse. I hope you continue feeling better going forward and that this 2021 will be a great year for you.

Reactions: Kaffekop

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Putting down dogs is heart breaking especially when the decision lies with you and you know it is the right thing to do but it still hurts like hell.

Reactions: Kaffekop

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
can anyone tell me what path to pick so i can cuckhold dylan or basically to fuck the neighbor
Well, you should just give Gina a ride from the library and then chose to visit Marsha when given the choice. That puts you on the path of annoying Dylan.
It's correct that the whole "dealing with Dylan" hasn't been implemented yet. The beginnings of that will be a part of 0.8 and moving forward it will eventually lead to what you are looking for.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers - Kaffekop

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I'm not sure I'll live that long. Do I even want to? I mean, eternity is a fucking long time :ROFLMAO:

On a more serious note ... I have yet to find a VN where animations add anything to the story or experience as a whole. This is, to me, especially true in the VN's that are relying heavily on text.

Maybe I need to upgrade those goals. I mean the first one I already did out of my own pocket, soooo ...

I think that, if animations were to happen, I would add them into some kind of gallery, which would mean that in order to being able to watch them you would need to first witness the sex scene in the regular play through where there are no animations - just a thought.

A lot is happening in my life currently, and for a change not all of it is bad. Last year I ended up having to put down both of my dogs, which was an emotional roller-coaster for a while, especially towards the end of the year.
My youngest has all but moved out, so now I'm living alone in a bloody big house, so I'm looking to move within this year.
My doc has decided to ween me off my oxycodone and codeine, which is quite the project, but it seems that hemp-oil has quite the positive effect on my back, so I'm hoping for them to be able to take over for the oxycodone and codeine on a permanent basis. The big thing about this is that I would be able to work on this more focused, as hemp-oil doesn't give me a high.

Here's to 2021, may it be better than 2020.

Cheers - Kaffekop
Stay healthy - get it under control at least. We are counting on you you big poopy pants

Olaerro1

Jan 10, 2021
Hi guys, I know this has been asked time and again but how 'close' do you get to the mom? :p (apologies in advance!)

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Hi guys, I know this has been asked time and again but how 'close' do you get to the mom? :p (apologies in advance!)
It has been a while since I last played, but I'm pretty sure that you are VERY close. I remember several scenes where you are in the same ROOM. Also, I remember a time when you are in the hot tub together. :)

Just a thought.

P.S. Apologies for deliberately misunderstanding.

P.P.S. While I remember that you have a chance to sleep in the same bed I do not recall any sexy fun. I have not played the last update so there MAY be more, but I doubt the is any wild orgy scenes.. yet. :)

Reactions: Olaerro1

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
As its going now never, the mom is not even in the story, the maybe step-mom is but no content yet for her.
It has not been made clear if the step-mom adopt him or not.

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
Mary has allowed him to grope her while topless and also allowed him to fingerbang her before coming to her senses. She feels going forward with him is bad cause spoilers...

• Sad

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Well, you should just give Gina a ride from the library and then chose to visit Marsha when given the choice. That puts you on the path of annoying Dylan.
It's correct that the whole "dealing with Dylan" hasn't been implemented yet. The beginnings of that will be a part of 0.8 and moving forward it will eventually lead to what you are looking for.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers - Kaffekop
Dark approach every single time baby

Sep 16, 2019
Interesting take. Not played for a while now but let's see what Kaffekop reveals in the coming updates.
I mean it makes sense. There is a flashback scene with Lisa and someone who looks like MC and it is implied that it is the couple that died. There was also a child involved in the murder suicide. I think Lisa and MC's pop were siblings and MC is the child of Lisa and Lisa's husband/MC lookalike. Something terrible happened and MC's pop had to flee with MC who was presumed dead. I think MC's pop was either Lisa's brother or MC lookalike's which explains the connection, and why both MC and his papa could magic.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
At the risk of sounding annoying, when can we expect the next part?
Well kaffee has some health problems and is making a game with many many branches so updates are relatively very big even if you can go through one path quite quickly. So they will be there when they will be there, but do not get your hopes up for quick and at least when one drops it is always a joy for you instead of being anxious waiting. :)

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes