Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hope you had a good Christmas and New year! Any idea about the when the update will be released?
that foreplay is way too short and simple...the "when update" main thing hardly can work that way:unsure:
better to work on your petting skills a bit more;):KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Draverik

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
Hey everone

Aaaaand a belated merry Christmas and a happy new year.
Writing this on my phone and with my left hand, as I damaged my right a few weeks ago - hate it and will keep it short.

Sheila is a sort of capo, and Jessica would then be capo di tutti capi, in the grand scheme of corporate power structure.

About the "mom-son" stuff, 0.8 will be interesting for a lot of players who enjoy that particular kink.

Cheers - Kaffekop
A very merry and happy 2021 to you too Kaffekop! Hopefully your health improves throughout and we blessed to see your artwork over the whole year.

Reactions: Loganfin

Heeumna

Sep 12, 2020
a latest news just a few posts above yours: #3,302
and no, nothing yet for now.
btw, as i saw you posting the similar question in various threads, perhaps it would be better to open a thread in games recommendation part of the forum or something?
Thank you. I know i should and i could do recommendation thread but it's more fun for me search and check the hot milf from the game. And i really hope it did not bother u ,me being pop up on the threads.

I hate waiting for the full sex as the game development is taking so long(i'm not blaming) and I smiply just forget the story. So if the game doesn't have the full sex yet it's better for me to not play it yet. U know?

Reactions: Daiju Fuma

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
What really stung at the end of the version was that Mary decided nudity was no longer allowed and banned it.
I would love it if in the natural progression of the story this rule getting revoked and the house becoming a place for women from the whole neighborhood to walk around in the buff.
Hell, there can even be a choice. After nudity is allowed to all, Mary may ask Mack to cover up cause most of the neighbors are women, and CMNF lovers such as myself can choose this where he wears whatever...shorts perhaps. Otherwise he can give some spiel about body positivity like always and stay nude for people who want that.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
What really stung at the end of the version was that Mary decided nudity was no longer allowed and banned it.
I would love it if in the natural progression of the story this rule getting revoked and the house becoming a place for women from the whole neighborhood to walk around in the buff.
Hell, there can even be a choice. After nudity is allowed to all, Mary may ask Mack to cover up cause most of the neighbors are women, and CMNF lovers such as myself can choose this where he wears whatever...shorts perhaps. Otherwise he can give some spiel about body positivity like always and stay nude for people who want that.
ofc, kaffekop should dedicate entire next episode only on various degrees on nudity in the main house...even better he could add a fashion show, with player/mc as a judge on which girls is hottest nude, and which wear the best piece of cloth...and there will be scenes with girls changing/choosing wardrobe parts.
damn, perhaps he should even drop everything else (wth cares about story and non-nude stuff) and just focus on making the whole city as nudist-free-zone...wouldnt that be hot?
and pregnancy ofc...both nude and clothed one...and pregnancies fashion shows...damn there are so many good ideas to improve the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Daiju Fuma and DA22

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
Did I in some way offend you by asking for a theme that was present to continue and maybe expand?
But if you were joking in good faith, then hell yes I would want the MC to encourage the women he interacts with to move about even between their houses in nothing but footwear!

Last edited:
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Abhai, walking around like Johnny Big Bollocks. :KEK:
yo, douche, you might think it all is just fun and games here, yet pricking in the various threads is a lot more than that...
at the end...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
now, back on the topic.
anyone asked recently - update when?
cant wait for Mary, nude, or not, it should be her turn finally:p

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Please let me let me, I always wanted to do it:

WhEn UPdaTE!!!!

Oh almost forget and I lost my saves!!

That was exciting, wait for me hundreds of threads, I'm ready for the biggest spam... :KappaPride:

Forgot to add with that much excitement, I can't wait too. Good luck Kaffekop.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kaffekop

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
ofc, kaffekop should dedicate entire next episode only on various degrees on nudity in the main house...even better he could add a fashion show, with player/mc as a judge on which girls is hottest nude, and which wear the best piece of cloth...and there will be scenes with girls changing/choosing wardrobe parts.
damn, perhaps he should even drop everything else (wth cares about story and non-nude stuff) and just focus on making the whole city as nudist-free-zone...wouldnt that be hot?
and pregnancy ofc...both nude and clothed one...and pregnancies fashion shows...damn there are so many good ideas to improve the game.
Mary is going to get some much anticipated attention this time around, perhaps not as much as you would like, but her reservations are starting to falter ;)

Cheers - Kaffekop

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Jan 18, 2021 at 4:55 AM
News 18/01-2021
Hey there people
It's been a while and I have had some problems with writing, however that has finally resolved itself. I've had my right arm in a cast for the past four weeks due to an accident, where I fell and hurt my wrist. Luckily for me, nothing appears to have been broken or cracked.
I will be reworking Jennifer. I'm not really happy about her looks. I do like her more masculine body, but that is about it. I think her face and breasts need some work. Maybe even her whole form - I'm not really sure.
Version 0.8 is coming along slowly but surely and it will be released when it is ready.
As always, stay safe and thank you for playing.

Cheers - Kaffekop

;)

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes