Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Reactions: Kaffekop

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
Her being a cop and thus being muscular makes sense.
Anyway, as long as any woman walks around naked in my CA mansion, and maybe the neighborhood later down the line is a plus in my book.

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
as long as heshe is optional, all good(y)
Well, to be fair and quite transparent, she is sort of optional as she is tied into how you chose to deal with Dylan and/or Jocelyn's dream of becoming a model.
There are a few ways to deal with Dylan
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The situation with Jocelyn's dream of becoming a model is a lot more straightforward than dealing with Dylan. Especially if you have had sex with Samantha in her bedroom.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Her being a cop and thus being muscular makes sense.
Anyway, as long as any woman walks around naked in my CA mansion, and maybe the neighborhood later down the line is a plus in my book.
Well, Jennifer isn't the cop. She is a MILF who likes to keep in shape and has done so since high school.
Jennifer works in photography and has invited Jocelyn over for a photo shoot, some day.

Cheers - Kaffekop

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
All the models are wonderful but my favorites are Mary, Jessica and Abigail and Melanie.
It's not possible to find someone you don't like .
The wait for the update 8 is getting more and more
strong and this is the credit that you give to KAffekop, to have created not bimbo models but real characters with problems, dreams and aspirations not at all fantasy, characters like the neighbors.
Thank you, once again for your work and efforts. I wish you the best that life can hold for you.
I have replayed Sins of the Father for the fourth time.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This games really needs some animationa for sex scenes..Well we have to wait till kaffekop reaches 15000$ goal which I think will be eternity:ROFLMAO:
He's already talked about animations before. He's worked on doing that but was always dissatisfied with how it turned out. Unless he changes his mind, don't expect animations for Sins of the Father. His artwork is so incredible and erotic, though, I can't see why anyone would need animations. Kaffekop is truly a master of his craft. But that's just my perspective, of course.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
He's already talked about animations before. He's worked on doing that but was always dissatisfied with how it turned out. Unless he changes his mind, don't expect animations for Sins of the Father. His artwork is so incredible and erotic, though, I can't see why anyone would need animations. Kaffekop is truly a master of his craft. But that's just my perspective, of course.
I agree. Animations can be fantastic. But honestly, if the game is already terrific without them (and it is) then its fine. And honestly, with games using this graphical style, sometimes bad animations can be worse than still pictures too.

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
This games really needs some animationa for sex scenes..Well we have to wait till kaffekop reaches 15000$ goal which I think will be eternity:ROFLMAO:
I'm not sure I'll live that long. Do I even want to? I mean, eternity is a fucking long time :ROFLMAO:

On a more serious note ... I have yet to find a VN where animations add anything to the story or experience as a whole. This is, to me, especially true in the VN's that are relying heavily on text.

Maybe I need to upgrade those goals. I mean the first one I already did out of my own pocket, soooo ...

I think that, if animations were to happen, I would add them into some kind of gallery, which would mean that in order to being able to watch them you would need to first witness the sex scene in the regular play through where there are no animations - just a thought.

A lot is happening in my life currently, and for a change not all of it is bad. Last year I ended up having to put down both of my dogs, which was an emotional roller-coaster for a while, especially towards the end of the year.
My youngest has all but moved out, so now I'm living alone in a bloody big house, so I'm looking to move within this year.
My doc has decided to ween me off my oxycodone and codeine, which is quite the project, but it seems that hemp-oil has quite the positive effect on my back, so I'm hoping for them to be able to take over for the oxycodone and codeine on a permanent basis. The big thing about this is that I would be able to work on this more focused, as hemp-oil doesn't give me a high.

Here's to 2021, may it be better than 2020.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
I'm not sure I'll live that long. Do I even want to? I mean, eternity is a fucking long time :ROFLMAO:

On a more serious note ... I have yet to find a VN where animations add anything to the story or experience as a whole. This is, to me, especially true in the VN's that are relying heavily on text.
I don't like animations during sex scenes as well as it adds nothing of a value and 3d cg sex is not that great looking either (limited camera control if any, usually no sound effects). You could think about making some small animations when e.g. a new character is introduced (e.g. a face with blinking eyes or lips forming a welcome smile) - that could indeed make the world more "immersive". Something like that happens in "Being a DIK" quite a lot and it's a welcome addition (animated sex scenes - not so much).

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes