Sep 16, 2019
Ah
Well kaffee has some health problems and is making a game with many many branches so updates are relatively very big even if you can go through one path quite quickly. So they will be there when they will be there, but do not get your hopes up for quick and at least when one drops it is always a joy for you instead of being anxious waiting. :)
Ah! I will probably anyways only pick up the game after one year. Thats how I mostly deal with updates.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
many months ago,what happen to this game?
hello, how are ya...everything ok here...
please, a bit of foreplay would be appreciated.
a quick search, either by "update" or dev, should answer all your questions if you are new to this game.
if you are one of old players you already should knew how the things here are in last year or two...

Reactions: CR67

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well kaffee has some health problems and is making a game with many many branches so updates are relatively very big even if you can go through one path quite quickly. So they will be there when they will be there, but do not get your hopes up for quick and at least when one drops it is always a joy for you instead of being anxious waiting. :)
And, ofc, Kaffekop is so great at his craft that it's a pleasure to go through each path, so I always enjoy quite a bit of play time before finishing any update he releases. And I'm not only talking about renders (although those are always amazing), but about the story overall and also the character development especially. He does a great job of making you care about the characters in the game, which means I'm always strapped to my seat each time, wondering what will happen next. I adore this game.

Reactions: keefer43 and a1fox3

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
no such thing as sin, any s k
I'm not sure whether you're referring to the religious kind. Outside of religion, though, a "sin" is simply something that others severely look down upon, for whatever reason. For example, in common American English, one could say, "He committed the sin of responding to the bully. His broken ribs and swollen eye announced the punishment to passersby". This isn't a sin as defined in Christianity or Islam or whatever. This is simply something that would draw punishment from others for whatever reason if it were known.

Mangaqe

Jun 20, 2019
Sins of the Father [v0.7] Kaffekop

Original Size: 3.62 GB

Compressed Size: 365 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

My Modified Save
https://f95zone.to/threads/sins-of-the-father-v0-7-kaffekop.7307/post-3943894
can you reupload it please

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Any info on what to expect in the coming update, especially with the stepmom Mary? Do we know if she formally adopted the MC, as well as the MC's father adopting Mary's older daughter (no blood relation to MC & forgot her name). Thanks.

Reactions: FrosttWinters

cormac69

Nov 12, 2020
Good game so far but I gotta say. What's up with his dick hurting him all the time? Hardons don't hurt unless you have something wrong. Sure if it gets hard and is caught the wrong way in a pant leg or something it might be uncomfortable but painful? Not really. And even if it was all you need to do is adjust it. If his clothes are that bloody tight where getting hard hurts like the MC complains about then he needs a urologist.

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes