NeverOn Time

Jan 14, 2018
I've been following this game for a long time, and the Dev has had some serious health scares in the past year. He's had to take some breaks, and it takes a while between updates, but its always worth it.
Yeah, before 0.7 the wait was* rather long but the update itself was massive and amazing. Blew me away how much Kaffekop added with that one. I, too, believe the wait is worth it.

Besides, health first, always.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Just here to share a quick beef i have, love the game & am not here for any spoilers. I've often felt the need to come vent something I don't like about a game, then play further only to realize it was irrelevant. My issue is this after Jocelyn comes home drunk & you 'give in' to her she's claims you took advantage of her & gets all bent when in fact she'd been getting handsy & overly curious about MC's dick for days prior & I feel she was just letting alcohol be an excuse to get what she wanted then next day bc she couldn't deal with the consequences sober & face her own feelings she tries to put all the blame on the mc, if she was 100 % only asking for the twins she should've said so, it would've avoided undue embarrassment for both of them. Also didn't mc just have a convo about accepting his incestuous feelings? I guess I would like to know without making another branching save tree is there a 'right' choice for drunk fooling around with Jo?

I can usually get a 'feel' for how I should proceed in these kind of games but this one is tricky, is it like trick/ tease them or earn it/ romance them?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just here to share a quick beef i have, love the game & am not here for any spoilers. I've often felt the need to come vent something I don't like about a game, then play further only to realize it was irrelevant. My issue is this after Jocelyn comes home drunk & you 'give in' to her she's claims you took advantage of her & gets all bent when in fact she'd been getting handsy & overly curious about MC's dick for days prior & I feel she was just letting alcohol be an excuse to get what she wanted then next day bc she couldn't deal with the consequences sober & face her own feelings she tries to put all the blame on the mc, if she was 100 % only asking for the twins she should've said so, it would've avoided undue embarrassment for both of them. Also didn't mc just have a convo about accepting his incestuous feelings? I guess I would like to know without making another branching save tree is there a 'right' choice for drunk fooling around with Jo?

I can usually get a 'feel' for how I should proceed in these kind of games but this one is tricky, is it like trick/ tease them or earn it/ romance them?
More earn it kind of game as far as I can see. Yeah, I also am always somewhat surprised by the double standard that if a woman gets drunk, even if as a man you have nothing you to do with her being drunk, somehow as a man you are taking advantage and the woman has no responsibility for it at all. While if she would cause a traffic accident or beat someone up while drunk, she would be held 100% responsible for her actions.

(Now I get it might be an asshole move if you notice the girl is very drunk and the man is sober at the moment that could have bad consequences for a relationship and that when she would be passed out it is of course another story, but can you imagine what would be said if the guy is drunk and a relative sober woman would bed him that he normally would not do?)

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
More earn it kind of game as far as I can see. Yeah, I also am always somewhat surprised by the double standard that if a woman gets drunk, even if as a man you have nothing you to do with her being drunk, somehow as a man you are taking advantage and the woman has no responsibility for it at all. While if she would cause a traffic accident or beat someone up while drunk, she would be held 100% responsible for her actions.

(Now I get it might be an asshole move if you notice the girl is very drunk and the man is sober at the moment that could have bad consequences for a relationship and that when she would be passed out it is of course another story, but can you imagine what would be said if the guy is drunk and a relative sober woman would bed him that he normally would not do?)
Yea, I finished the current version about an hour after I posted this & lets just say things work out but im still just a tad put off by how she knew she wanted it...used a bit of liquid courage to let her feelings be known (let's face it She was almost getting rapey that night) then she acted like it was wrong And Only he had any responsibility for it when in the end she ends up loving it & being Very ok with inter family relations lol. but this doesn't take Anything away from the game, its amazing & the writing, story, models & development are all AAA quality imho, hope the devs sees the project all the way through.

Reactions: Hadgar and DA22

Daiju Fuma

Nov 14, 2019
U guys may have a point with what u r writing there.

But lemme ask something. U never reached that point, being drunk, where u lost all control?
what remains after control 's offline?
Only urges remain.

If i remember right, the magic abilities of the mc where changing all the people around him.
Everybody felt the urge to have sex with him. (some more, some less)

So the next day, after she regained her ability to think, she realized what happend and felt maybe shame, maybe she even felt hurt. Because her trust was broken. How so, u ask? Well don't matter how drunk u r, a person u deeply trust should never betray that trust, right? That is, why she is right to blame the mc even tho she took her part in what happend.

That is at least my opinion about that topic :)

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018

But lemme ask something. U never reached that point, being drunk, where u lost all control?
Only urges remain.

If i remember right, the magic abilities of the mc where changing all the people around him.

So the next day, after she regained her ability to think, she realized what happend and felt maybe shame, maybe she even felt hurt. Because her trust was broken. How so, u ask? Well don't matter how drunk u r, a person u deeply trust should never betray that trust, right? That is, why she is right to blame the mc even tho she took her part in what happend.

I drank a lot in my teen years, it was all fun & games until it wasn't, personally I don't enjoy being in a state in which I have little to no control of myself. What's the point of getting that wasted if you can't even remember if you enjoyed yourself? Just my 2 cents ( I do drink some beers occasionally tho the trick is to know when to stop at a Good buzz )

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Only urges remain.

Oh I agree with you on your point and as I already said it is an asshole move to take advantage of someone who is drunk (or mistakenly truly thinking the other is willing, but he/she thinks different about that when sober) and it can easily impact relationships negatively if you do, but that does not take away the fact that a person has an own responsibility for getting drunk and making bad decisions under the influence as well whether you are female or male.

Like I said if she caused a traffic accident while drunk, no judge would tell her: Well to bad you caused three people to get badly injured, but since you were drunk when it happened I will not give you a punishment, since you could not help it since drunk.

Daiju Fuma

Nov 14, 2019
Like I said if she caused a traffic accident while drunk, no judge would tell her: Well to bad you caused three people to get badly injured, but since you were drunk when it happened I will not give you a punishment, since you could not help it since drunk.
I am not a big fan of your comparison.
Going to him she is not the one driving a car, but she is asking him to drive her home. And in the end (depends on your choice in game) he is the one who caused the accident. Maybe she was doing something to distract him (she sure is getting handsy) but it was on his watch to do the right decision, because he is sober. I hope you get what i wanted to point out here ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I am not a big fan of your comparison.
Going to him she is not the one driving a car, but she is asking him to drive her home. And in the end (depends on your choice in game) he is the one who caused the accident. Maybe she was doing something to distract him (she sure is getting handsy) but it was on his watch to do the right decision, because he is sober. I hope you get what i wanted to point out here ;)
I disagree with you for the following reasons:
-First and foremost getting drunk voluntarily is your own choice always, that in the end always makes you at least partly responsible for your actions under the influence of alcohol or other drugs. What if for example the one you now suddenly force to drive had already drank some as well, but had expected the woman to drive and had to himself since she was much more drunk as him and neither wise enough to take a cab or call someone to bring them home? You still bear responsibility for those choices and possible mistaken assumptions someone else makes with regard to you due to your actions while drunk, you cannot put those on another person.
-Second the thing is you being female does not release you from being responsible from your actions, whether wise or foolish or under the influence or not. Sure in a relationship things are a shared responsibility, with the emphasis on shared in such a case. You can not fully put the blame on someone else for mistaken assumptions or choices they make due to your actions while drunk and you are also assuming the other partner is sober enough and/or fully capable of estimating how much your actions are purely driven by being under the influence or how drunk and out of control you are. You also have a role and part in that, by choosing to be drunk in the first place.

More specific to the situation in game, I would think MC despite her actions should have said no if they were not in a sexual relation yet and even more if he might think she is a virgin, considering their relation. In a situation they are in an ongoing sexual relation though he might not be smart having sex with her at that moment, but it would not be beyond understandable if he would think she was willing and wanting and there was real consent despite her having drunk.

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Hey guys just started this game yesterday and binged all the current content for Mary’s path. I was under the impression that the MC could only pursue a relationship with 1 of the main 3 (Mary, Nat, Jo) per playthrough depending which path you are following. Oddly enough I was given the option to pursue Jo & Nat while on Mary’s path, anyone know if that harem combo will be possible or are certain characters locked into who they are paired with per path?

Just don’t want to burn any bridges like the close call I had when Nat walked in on the MC fooling around with Jo. . Is there a limit to secondary characters that can be pursued simultaneously? I have Marsha, but was also interested in some of the girls at the office.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hey guys just started this game yesterday and binged all the current content for Mary’s path. I was under the impression that the MC could only pursue a relationship with 1 of the main 3 (Mary, Nat, Jo) per playthrough depending which path you are following. Oddly enough I was given the option to pursue Jo & Nat while on Mary’s path, anyone know if that harem combo will be possible or are certain characters locked into who they are paired with per path?

Just don’t want to burn any bridges like the close call I had when Nat walked in on the MC fooling around with Jo. . Is there a limit to secondary characters that can be pursued simultaneously? I have Marsha, but was also interested in some of the girls at the office.
Well it seems that some girls are mutually exclusive like the two women in the office in a playthrough, the niece and the assistant for example, I thought though that all three main girls could be in one harem if remember right what the dev said long ago, I might misremember though.

Reactions: Loganfin

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Well it seems that some girls are mutually exclusive like the two women in the office in a playthrough, the niece and the assistant for example, I thought though that all three main girls could be in one harem if remember right what the dev said long ago, I might misremember though.
Holy shit, that would be great if all 3 main girls can be in the same harem, so far only Jo seems to be willing to share the MC. Just finished first play through on Mary’s path, sadly I got more action with Nat (twice) compared to Mary. Though that bombshell we learn while eavesdropping on her and Marsha totally makes sense. Ouch! That’s fucked up.

Sadly not expecting an update any time soon and already looking forward to moving the story forward. Either way, I’m actually planning on replaying to try out different paths for the twins and all romanceable office girls.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Not really, at least not 100%, it’s more choice/path driven. I followed the walkthrough just because I like to make sure I end up with the good ending(s) and see just about all content I want to see. So going off of that, definitely no grinding like in most sandbox style games (other than affection/love points depending on choices made).

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes