d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
so since mom's parents were so strict about her and did not let her do anything in her life without their permission and it was MC's dad who made her realize that she should come out of the cage and live her life the way she want how did she manage to end up with being with an another man besides MC's father?

And if they were so strict and religious how in the world they let mom keep natalie in their house? the baby she got without marrying.

Last edited:

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
so since mom's parents were so strict about her and did not let her do anything in her life without their permission and it was MC's dad who made her realize that she should come out of the cage and live her life the way she want how did she manage to end up with being with an another man besides MC's father?

And if they were so strict and religious how in the world they let mom keep natalie in their house? the baby she got without marrying.
Well, why don't you play the game and find out?
Seriously, one playthrough is not enough, if you want to learn more then you're gonna need to try different routes aswell.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
One of my most favorite games.. not here to ask when is there going to be an update, just looking for some positivity and perhaps some kind of update as to where we sit. Have heard the dev might have some health issues? If so I wish him all the best regardless of anything else. Good health to you Kaffekop..

But man I really really miss this one.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Just re-posting this in case anyone needs it:

"

Hey folks
Sorry for the long silence, but I haven't really been up to snuff for a loooong while now. My back really kicked me in the nuts for pushing the release of version 0.7 so hard and I'm still unable to sit at my workstation for any significant time - apart from the fact that I'm doped as hell.
If you remember, I mentioned getting tested for Corona, and that I did not have it. That was a false negative (or positive?) ... anyways, I'm still struggling with the aftermath of having had Corona.
It was not like I was dying or anything that serious, and yet it has proven to be a rather debilitating virus. It doesn't sound like much when I tell you that I'm feeling tired and exhausted 24/7, but that is what I'm contending with at the moment - and has been for quite some time now. Being able to sleep for fourteen hours + a day, doesn't sound too bad, but it actually is.
The worst part is probably that no one can give me a timeline for when this is going to go away. My doc even hinted at it never going away, but I'm not really willing to follow that line of thinking.
I'm afraid that 0.8 is far off at the moment, but don't despair. It will be made and I will try to keep you better informed in the future.
As far as Corona goes ... stay safe! I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

Cheers - Kaffekop"

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Just re-posting this in case anyone needs it:

"

Hey folks
Sorry for the long silence, but I haven't really been up to snuff for a loooong while now. My back really kicked me in the nuts for pushing the release of version 0.7 so hard and I'm still unable to sit at my workstation for any significant time - apart from the fact that I'm doped as hell.
If you remember, I mentioned getting tested for Corona, and that I did not have it. That was a false negative (or positive?) ... anyways, I'm still struggling with the aftermath of having had Corona.
It was not like I was dying or anything that serious, and yet it has proven to be a rather debilitating virus. It doesn't sound like much when I tell you that I'm feeling tired and exhausted 24/7, but that is what I'm contending with at the moment - and has been for quite some time now. Being able to sleep for fourteen hours + a day, doesn't sound too bad, but it actually is.
The worst part is probably that no one can give me a timeline for when this is going to go away. My doc even hinted at it never going away, but I'm not really willing to follow that line of thinking.
I'm afraid that 0.8 is far off at the moment, but don't despair. It will be made and I will try to keep you better informed in the future.
As far as Corona goes ... stay safe! I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

Cheers - Kaffekop"
That message was over a month ago, and hope he's doing good and reaches out soon. :)

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Nathalie was my favorite LI but that revelation of getting Double Penetrated in college turned my mood off. I mean i know she's old enough to have many boyfriends before but i did not take her as someone having threesome and that also DP. I thought she's more into serious things when she talked about marriage and kids with MC. damn, way to kill the mood.

okay so now i am gonna say it, she's a SLUT and i don't like any of my LIs to be a slut. she can go DP TP all she want i don't fucking care.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Nathalie was my favorite LI but that revelation of getting Double Penetrated in college turned my mood off. I mean i know she's old enough to have many boyfriends before but i did not take her as someone having threesome and that also DP. I thought she's more into serious things when she talked about marriage and kids with MC. damn, way to kill the mood.

okay so now i am gonna say it, she's a SLUT and i don't like any of my LIs to be a slut. she can go DP TP all she want i don't fucking care.
Wow... you are most definitely entitled to your own opinion and tastes. That said... wow.

Chasing Amy is a movie you may need to see someday, everyone has a past.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Wow... you are most definitely entitled to your own opinion and tastes. That said... wow.

Chasing Amy is a movie you may need to see someday, everyone has a past.
"Everyone has a past" this excuse won't help you out always. I mean in present you do something and you have to consider the consequences it will bring in future. you just can't do anything you like and in future say that it was my past and don't judge me based on that. Of course people are gonna judge you, that goes without saying. the only people who won't mind are the one who have done worse things in their past. so yeah while nathalie was doing things like DP in the past she should have also considered the outcome in the future.

I don't know about you dude but i really can't see a girl as an LI who has past of having sex without any commitments and just for the sake of experiment and that also DP. This same girl was talking about marriage and kids. LMAO. did she ask the same question to those two guys who were DPing her? i guess not.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
"Everyone has a past" this excuse won't help you out always. I mean in present you do something and you have to consider the consequences it will bring in future. you just can't do anything you like and in future say that it was my past and don't judge me based on that. Of course people are gonna judge you, that goes without saying. the only people who won't mind are the one who have done worse things in their past. so yeah while nathalie was doing things like DP in the past she should have also considered the outcome in the future.

I don't know about you dude but i really can't see a girl as an LI who has past of having sex without any commitments and just for the sake of experiment and that also DP. This same girl was talking about marriage and kids. LMAO. did she ask the same question to those two guys who were DPing her? i guess not.
LOL, I guess we're going to pretend that promiscuous STDs don't exist in this game especially herpes, genital warts, and syphilis! :LOL:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Again you have a right to feel the way you do. I just feel like experimenting doesn't make you a slut. If a guy has a threesome or foursome he is "the man" , a woman does it they are "whores" and "sluts".

Every action you take makes you who you are. If you fall for someone, truly and completely it is their past that helped shape them.

We probably won't see eye to eye on this and that is OK. It's just two different ways to see things. Two opinions

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
from where did this come from?
Well luckily this is no problems in game, but when IRL you are not very discerning about your partners as a male or female there are quite a few STD's around. Also one not in that list that can make it way harder for women to get pregnant.

Though for myself I on the whole agree that a women's past is her past and not my business, finding out a girl likes to be dpéd or gangbanged would not be a plus to be honest, since I am not really the sharing type and it does indicate an interest on her part for that. :p

Now it would not be a dealbreaker if just was something in past, but if would be an interest or need for her in future as well a pretty good reason not to get involved with her both for her sake as mine.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Well luckily this is no problems in game, but when IRL you are not very discerning about your partners as a male or female there are quite a few STD's around. Also one not in that list that can make it way harder for women to get pregnant.

Though for myself I on the whole agree that a women's past is her past and not my business, finding out a girl likes to be dpéd or gangbanged would not be a plus to be honest, since I am not really the sharing type and it does indicate an interest on her part for that. :p

Now it would not be a dealbreaker if just was something in past, but if would be an interest or need for her in future as well a pretty good reason not to get involved with her both for her sake as mine.
yeah there are a lot of complications is real life. even in games i usually do 2 routes, one is a loyal canon for me and another one is the manwhore route to see all the contents. I've had sex only with the girl i loved and I don't fuck around for the sake of casual fun.

As you said someone's past won't trouble you. well nat was my favourite LI and I can't take that image of her getting DPed out of my mind. I would not have reacted at all if that came from marsha. Sexual preferences and kinks never change. if she did DP in the past she is for sure up for it if given an another chance and man don't you think DP is too extreme? past relationships is fine but sorry i can't accept a girl who had such a wild PAST but yeah that's my thinking. yours can definitely differ. It will be easy to accept someone's wild past if the person also had a similar wild past.

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes