sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
Are there any real sex scenes with Mary? tried multiple playthroughs, but i can't find any?
There's one on her path in 0.7 AFAIK and played. You don't get to go all the way though, have to wait for 0.9 as 0.8 won't be focused on her, which is what I remember from the dev.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
All my character's are made from the base genesis 3 model. And by all, I mean most. I do believe that three character's are premade, if memory serves me well.

Written on my mobile, which I hate. Will try and be back later from a pc.

Cheers - Kaffekop
Awesome thanks.

She is sexy as fuck. The sexy libriarian look works so well on her, she totally out shines Abi everytime they're in a scene together.

SissyBekah

Sep 9, 2020
I just finished the current version 0.7 and I must say I thoroughly enjoyed it. I love the Harem nature of the game and look forward to the next version. I see a few posts ago that the majority of the models are based on genesis 3. I love the daz studio platform and it may even be possible to convert your models to the more up to date genesis 8.

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
Awesome thanks.

She is sexy as fuck. The sexy libriarian look works so well on her, she totally out shines Abi everytime they're in a scene together.
Whoa.. back up!!

Are there scenes with the librarian and Mrs. Carmichael in 0.7 that I missed?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Whoa.. back up!!

Are there scenes with the librarian and Mrs. Carmichael in 0.7 that I missed?
No, I'm describing Shelia's (lawyer) look as librarian look. Probably the wrong term, but it's what came to mind first. And I think Sheila is way hotter and sexier than Abigail. When my MC goes on about how sexy Abi is, I'm screaming at the screen "shut up you idiot and look at Shelia, look at those sexy legs and tight ass and firm tits, why are you going on about that Abi cow!"

For the record Abi's not a cow, nor unsexy, just pales in comparison to Shelia.

Last edited:
Reactions: sandstorm1872

Daiju Fuma

Nov 14, 2019
For the record Abi's not a cow, nor unsexy, just pales in comparison to Shelia.
Good to see that (as always) personal taste differs :D
i like Sheila, but i am a big fan of Abi ;) Looks are somewhat important to me, but personality is what brings me to like a person. A intelligent and kind woman is rly sexy for me (and yeah, i must still like how she looks, i am NOT into mother Theresia xD)

Sir Ice

Oct 18, 2020
Quite enjoyed this one, models are carefully drawn and rendered.
Waiting for the update where the mother will finally get what she deserves.

215303j

So the really important question here is: Do we have to wait a year(or more) for a new update?
Yeah, given the dev's health, that's the big question.

However the dev has (by means of the last update) shown that he really wants to continue the development of this game, so I personally want to give him all the time in the world to do so. His health is anyway more important than any game.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, given the dev's health, that's the big question.

However the dev has (by means of the last update) shown that he really wants to continue the development of this game, so I personally want to give him all the time in the world to do so. His health is anyway more important than any game.
Yeah, last we heard he had the covid. Hope he is recovering well and will be able to provide us with more of this amazing game.

Reactions: sandstorm1872

Barley

Oct 19, 2020
If anyone can contact Kaffekop, make him aware to check the link to his Patreon account on version 0.7, since the link is wrong (lacks the .com part)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
If anyone can contact Kaffekop, make him aware to check the link to his Patreon account on version 0.7, since the link is wrong (lacks the .com part)
what link are you talking about?
the one from the op works fine, game links on his patreon work as well.

Barley

Oct 19, 2020
what link are you talking about?
the one from the op works fine, game links on his patreon work as well.
I uploaded an image and posted the link but thats going through review so..It's the link on the game, when you go to the About menu. There's a text that says "If you like my project, please consider supportin me through Patron" That Patron word is a link, and it's the one i mentioned before that is broken.

215303j

Yeah, last we heard he had the covid. Hope he is recovering well and will be able to provide us with more of this amazing game.
There is a bit more going on than "just" covid. Quite a bit can be found here in the thread but I don't want to repeat what he said in my own words.

You can contact Kaffekop yourself, he still occasionally visits here, when his health allows.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
The same fate as all the good vn here: abandoned
Um, it was updated like a month ago... not sure how that classes as abandoned.

Though his patreon post of 2 weeks ago, did say v8 is a long way off due to his health.

marcos009

Sep 28, 2018
just finished 0.7. first time playing through. I really liked the game. hope the dev is in good health now. will definitely try to support. and anyone who wants to have a good story with well designed characters, I strongly recommend this game. cheers.

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes