treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
I get the error message of " warning headers error " and i have DLed the newest version 7zip etc and still get it

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I get the error message of " warning headers error " and i have DLed the newest version 7zip etc and still get it
Download a new copy of the game then and you may also want to download WinRAR, it may help.

Reactions: botc76

BadxHero

May 29, 2020
Hrm, after reading the reviews, I'm a little worried about whether or not I should play it since quite a few people have said that certain elements of the plot do not fit well together. I do want to know if the rest of the game is solid in terms of scenes, as I didn't really see much of that being talked about in the reviews. Of course, I'm not going to let knowledge of either of these things stop me from playing. However, I would like to know just what exactly I am in for when picking up this game.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hrm, after reading the reviews, I'm a little worried about whether or not I should play it since quite a few people have said that certain elements of the plot do not fit well together. I do want to know if the rest of the game is solid in terms of scenes, as I didn't really see much of that being talked about in the reviews. Of course, I'm not going to let knowledge of either of these things stop me from playing. However, I would like to know just what exactly I am in for when picking up this game.
This is a game with many branching paths, where with different choices you really play very different paths. Sex scenes are good though and overall story is good. Just if want to see everything it is gonna take a long time. Very much worth it though, game is very ambitious but dev seems willing to do what it takes to make it work even if due to illnesses and very much bigger amount of content as you might think when you play only one path, updates might not seem as big as they are.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I have a few questions, hopefully someone can help me.

I have a playthrough for each family member saved over from version 0.6, where I was initially playing using one of the older walkthroughs

For 0.7 I used the cheat/walkthrough mod, but have a problem reaching some scenes.
For one, how do I get to see the doctor? She doesn't appear in any of my playthroughs.
In the mod gallery there are several sex scenes with Marsha and either one or both of the sisters, to get there, do I have to start a relationship with both sisters to get those or what path must I take?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I have a few questions, hopefully someone can help me.

I have a playthrough for each family member saved over from version 0.6, where I was initially playing using one of the older walkthroughs

For 0.7 I used the cheat/walkthrough mod, but have a problem reaching some scenes.
For one, how do I get to see the doctor? She doesn't appear in any of my playthroughs.
In the mod gallery there are several sex scenes with Marsha and either one or both of the sisters, to get there, do I have to start a relationship with both sisters to get those or what path must I take?
There are a few posts from the dev himself where he gives some hints and tips. From memory the way to get there might not exactly be as you would expect, best to search for those posts.

D

Deleted member 2781502

According to the story, Nat is older sister of MC and she has lot of 'experience'. She said, she dated (and had sex) with lot of men. So, it's natural she will not bleed when MC sex with her. But, as per the story, Jocelyn is a virgin and don't have any 'experience'. Still, she doesn't bleed when MC penetrate her!!! What type of biology it is!!

Like all other VN Dev, Kaffekop forgot that all girls have a thin membren in their vulva known as 'Hymen', And it tear up (to make the way for Penis) when she experience first vaginal penetration; so, she bleed!! They don't bleed in gallons; but few drops of blood, and you can wipe it with a tissue paper. They don't shout or scream in pain, when it's happen; they fully know it and prepare for it. Often, there are one or two drops of tear, but it's a 'pain with pleasure' experience. So Believe me, it's really happened!! It's often called "Break the Seal". You can take my word, I have experience (with my two girlfriends)!!

Because of these reason, a woman never forget her first time Sexual intercourse. Even after 60-70 years, she can exactly narrates that incident with every minor details!!!

Thanks to Sexual Revolution, no mainstream American or European girl celebrate her 15th birthday as a virgin. So, it's totally impossible in mainstream Western World to get a virgin girlfriend or wife. Clearly, 90% mainstream American men don't have any first hand experience of Deflowering. It's quite tough for Devs, to describe a process which they have no idea.

But, then why depict a virgin character, when don't know how first time sex look like???

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
According to the story, Nat is older sister of MC and she has lot of 'experience'. She said, she dated (and had sex) with lot of men. So, it's natural she will not bleed when MC sex with her. But, as per the story, Jocelyn is a virgin and don't have any 'experience'. Still, she doesn't bleed when MC penetrate her!!! What type of biology it is!!

Like all other VN Dev, Kaffekop forgot that all girls have a thin membren in their vulva known as 'Hymen', And it tear up (to make the way for Penis) when she experience first vaginal penetration; so, she bleed!! They don't bleed in gallons; but few drops of blood, and you can wipe it with a tissue paper. They don't shout or scream in pain, when it's happen; they fully know it and prepare for it. Often, there are one or two drops of tear, but it's a 'pain with pleasure' experience. So Believe me, it's really happened!! It's often called "Break the Seal". You can take my word, I have experience (with my two girlfriends)!!
What are you blabbing about, you daft fool? Both scenes where you deflower Jocelyn show blood.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: 215303j

yueziyue

May 12, 2018

Because of these reason, a woman never forget her first time Sexual intercourse. Even after 60-70 years, she can exactly narrates that incident with every minor details!!!

Thanks to Sexual Revolution, no mainstream American or European girl celebrate her 15th birthday as a virgin. So, it's totally impossible in mainstream Western World to get a virgin girlfriend or wife. Clearly, 90% mainstream American men don't have any first hand experience of Deflowering. It's quite tough for Devs, to describe a process which they have no idea.

But, then why depict a virgin character, when don't know how first time sex look like???
Why do you care about Jo bleeding or not?
And every girl will bleeding on her first time?are you sure about this?
Girls Hyman can be broken when they doing some sports, and some of them didn't have it at all, plus some girls hyman it's very strong and man's penis can only extended it but not broken it.
So, when the Dev say Jo is a virgin, she it's a virgin. don't need any blood to prove it.

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
Been a while since I posted but just wanted to know; what are the max stats/character till the end of 0.7? It's obvious it will be heavily dependent on player choices but curious to know what's the max anyone has scored each for Mary, Nat and Jo?

P.S -- Yes, I did search the thread before posting the question! ;)

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Been a while since I posted but just wanted to know; what are the max stats/character till the end of 0.7? It's obvious it will be heavily dependent on player choices but curious to know what's the max anyone has scored each for Mary, Nat and Jo?

P.S -- Yes, I did search the thread before posting the question! ;)
Mary Trust 38 Lust 57
Jo Trust 41 Lust 60
Nat Trust 39 Lust 52 (got 35/56 on another playthrough tho)

Hth

Reactions: sandstorm1872

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017

I'm not sure why I dragged my drugged and tired ass out of bed for this one, but here I am. Let's see if I can assemble a coherent text.

I don't know where you have have gotten your education, or lack thereof. I suggest you read up on the hymen and the myth's that surround it.
That being said, I did add blood to the deflowering of Jocelyn. Not much, just enough to get the point across, even if it does not necessarily conform with actual facts.
Why did I do that? Why did I choose to add to the continuation of the myth's? To avoid comments like yours, and yet ... here we are ;) Me out of bed, when i should be resting my back and be recovering from covid-19.

I'm not sure what the comment about American's is all about, as I'm not American, so ... I can tell you however, that when I grew up in the 70'es and 80'es, the society wasn't quite as sexualized as it is today - better times. And apparently also a better educational system.
And yes, I have had sex, believe it or not, young man, in my many years of being alive. I still enjoy the casual romance now and again. Some have bleed and others have not.
And no, it is not impossible to find a virgin. But the best way to figure out if they have had sex, is to ask them ;)

I take it that you are a young Millennial or even a Gen Z. The two generations that have taken the ability to be willfully ignorant to a new level. i can sometimes see it in the friends of my youngest. They have all this knowledge at the tip of their fingers, and yet they chose not to make use of it.

Done with rambling and back to bed. Probably should have stayed in bed.

Cheers - Kaffekop

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm not sure why I dragged my drugged and tired ass out of bed for this one, but here I am. Let's see if I can assemble a coherent text.

I don't know where you have have gotten your education, or lack thereof. I suggest you read up on the hymen and the myth's that surround it.
That being said, I did add blood to the deflowering of Jocelyn. Not much, just enough to get the point across, even if it does not necessarily conform with actual facts.
Why did I do that? Why did I choose to add to the continuation of the myth's? To avoid comments like yours, and yet ... here we are ;) Me out of bed, when i should be resting my back and be recovering from covid-19.

I'm not sure what the comment about American's is all about, as I'm not American, so ... I can tell you however, that when I grew up in the 70'es and 80'es, the society wasn't quite as sexualized as it is today - better times. And apparently also a better educational system.
And yes, I have had sex, believe it or not, young man, in my many years of being alive. I still enjoy the casual romance now and again. Some have bleed and others have not.
And no, it is not impossible to find a virgin. But the best way to figure out if they have had sex, is to ask them ;)

I take it that you are a young Millennial or even a Gen Z. The two generations that have taken the ability to be willfully ignorant to a new level. i can sometimes see it in the friends of my youngest. They have all this knowledge at the tip of their fingers, and yet they chose not to make use of it.

Cheers - Kaffekop
Take care of yourself Kaffekop, don’t let this worry you. You just focus on getting better

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Cheers - Kaffekop
Take care of yourself Kaffekop and get well soon.

You should not worry about posters like that they have no idea about the real world.
Yes the educational system here in the USA has gone to shit for the last 30 years teaching our kids to hate the USA with lies and half-truths, just like our fake news media with all there lies and half truths.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019

Cheers - Kaffekop
Do your self a favour - get lots of rest, drink plenty of fluids (like water) and get better. Don't pay any attention to this place and it's idiots. Get well soon.

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018

Cheers - Kaffekop

As Frasier said in one of his episodes, "unless blood has been spilled, and on a carpeted area, I don't care. Now get out!"

You have bigger things to worry about mate. I didn't even bother or recall this visual in 0.7, until I read your post.

Either way, please take care of yourself, we want to see more of your creative side rather than a grumpy rant.

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
" Social media gave the right to speak to legions of idiots who before could only speak at the bar after a glass of wine, without harming collectivity. They were swiftly silenced,while now they have the same right to speak of a Noble prize winner.
It's the invasion of the idiots"
Umberto Eco
(roughly translated from italian unfortunately my english is not that good)

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes