D

Deleted member 2781502

Everyone is cursing Nathalie, but the real culprit is Mac himself. He should realized he himself fucked up his family; how much good intention he has. His father rightly decided to conceal that truth. Really, Sometimes "Ignorance might have been bliss"!!! Often one Lie is far virtuous than hundred Truths.

D

Deleted member 2781502

Kaffekop in these version (v0.7), we have Knight Templar , I hope in next version (v 0.8) we will know Holy Grail buried under their house!!! Btw, does Mac belong to the Holy Bloodline??Please, for God's sake, don't want another Dan Brown bullshit!!

LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
i cannot for the life of me figure out how to get a bunch of the jocelyn scenes

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Finally got around to playing the last update. Great scenes. The pacing feels a bit jumbled up, but the writing makes up for it. I think I noticed 1 or 2 minor slip ups in conversations about choices or events that do not happen if you make differing choices. Still need to play more of it.
It is really good, keep up the good work and take care of yourself and the project!

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Did mc have any sex scene with his mother in this game till now?? Please reply. Thanks a lot in advance.
She's not his biological mother but there are a couple of dream-sequence frames showing them having sex earlier in the game when the MC was banging the neighbor.

Reactions: Abhay

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Changelog: v0.7

Better to wait for new content, most games only see bug concerts, and the unfolding of the story never leaves the place is always the same content, this dislikes any player.:coffee:

• Angry
Reactions: botc76

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I hope a brave soul makes a full walkthrough for this game soon.

Reactions: Hikes

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
Summer eggs The saves are related to scenes obtained by playing all the paths in different combinations several times.
Do not ask me for explanations because it is difficult for me to remember the combinations.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey, I just tried your saves, they worked very well, I was able to see a few scenes I didn't manage to unlock by myself, like the ones with Kathryn or Abby, but when I tried to load the one about killing Mary's father, I got an error message :/ has there been a bug fix since you did the save or something? and since I have no clue on how to trigger this scene, I can't get it ^^ is there any way someone could give me the path to that scene? I think it the only one I haven't seen yet.

Reactions: Hikes

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Is there a current walkthrough that is up to date with this version, because the ones in the OP all say that they no longer work for this version, due to changes made?

Kenfield

Oct 4, 2018
this game wont extract, i keep getting the unspecified error message when extracting. every other game i download extracts properly without errors. this game and "Vis" are the only two games that i cant extract after downloading. i have lots of space left so its not caused by a lack of storage. any help?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
this game wont extract, i keep getting the unspecified error message when extracting. every other game i download extracts properly without errors. this game and "Vis" are the only two games that i cant extract after downloading. i have lots of space left so its not caused by a lack of storage. any help?
which version are you talking about?
pc (win7, win10..), mac...?
if on pc, try it with 7-zip, if not already.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Most dev's uses the most up to date version of WinRAR and or 7zip so you may need to update yours to unpack the game with.
WinRAR:
7zip:

Reactions: Kenfield

Kenfield

Oct 4, 2018
Most dev's uses the most up to date version of WinRAR and or 7zip so you may need to update yours to unpack the game with.
WinRAR:
7zip:
thanks, ill update 7zip and try it out then.

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes