Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
This game style is really annoying. If it ever gets a gallery mod i may look at it again, but i just can't be bothered to play this a dozen times to get a decent outcome.
sad, or just laughable:unsure:
even 3yo child would come with a "decent outcome" here on his first playthrough...

so if you, by any chance, are more than 3you, and you cant get "decent outcome" here, then yep, you should stop playing similar games, and focus on the more appropriate things such as kn-s, or those fake vns, with fake choices where you can see all (or almost all) its content in just one go.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Kaffekop here's a tiny bug report:

When I did my first playthrough with a random path choices (mom, Jo, Nat, Abby & full Marsha/Kathryn), the scene with mom Monday morning (July 31st) didn't make sense for MC asking "How's your back?" because I hadn't cured her back in this playthrough. It made sense only after making other choices.

I also noticed a wrong tag in the Marsha-MC-jacuzzi scene (Monday July 31st). Lines are "Fuck me, [mc]! Pound my pussy!" and it's really weird that it's tagged to MC.

I'm really enjoying this so far but it's weird to get Prowess only from nailing Marsha and it goes only to 3. I haven't explored too many paths, but I really assumed you could get more prowess from having actual sex or at least nailing other milfs/experienced ladies too such as Kathryn or Samantha. Having a threesome with Jo and Nat should at least raise prowess.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
it's weird to get Prowess only from nailing Marsha and it goes only to 3. I haven't explored too many paths, but I really assumed you could get more prowess from having actual sex or at least nailing other milfs/experienced ladies too such as Kathryn or Samantha. Having a threesome with Jo and Nat should at least raise prowess.
I can't remember anymore how (it was quite a while ago), but on my PT of the "Jocelyn 1" path, I got my Prowess to 5, so it's possible:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was already at 5 by the end of the day on Saturday, July 29.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
I can't remember anymore how (it was quite a while ago), but on my PT of the "Jocelyn 1" path, I got my Prowess to 5
After my comment I played some more and got up to 4 in a path that started with helping Jo to unpack, so I know now it goes higher than 3. Thanks for letting me know. :) Somehow, after having so much fun trying out different choices I didn't even miss having an up-to-date walkthrough.

This VN has soooooo many forks that I don't wonder anymore why it took more than year to make an update from 0.6.1 to 0.7. My earlier saves were back from May 2019. Because I didn't remember at all the storyline nor my choices, I nuked my saves including the persistent file in order to play it fresh.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017

Hey folks and foxes.

It's been a while and I have been suffering the consequences of pushing the release of 0.7 - well you know the drill. It's been hard, but it has also been quite nice to see that the update has been received favorably by most people. It makes it worth paying the price for pushing too hard.

About 0.8 - what can be expected: You'll have a chance meeting with Dylan, and a choice may send you down a dark path. Jocelyn really want's to have that photo shoot over at Jennifer's. Melanie remembers. Some of the past is revealed. The secret node, gives up it's secret and the Russian proxy server has an interesting reveal. Sheila might call upon your help with a case. Mary may let down her guard, a little - and much more.

Release date: When it's done.

As always, stay safe and healthy and thank you for playing.

Cheers - Kaffekop

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes