MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
y'all are talking names and people I have missed, evidently. I need to watch the dialogue more closely
Lisa = spirit guide so you didn't miss her.
Marsha = Milf next door.
Sheila = the lady who hired you.
Eveline = French Quarter Occult Bookstore owner.

Anyone else? I feel like those four are unavoidable.

josefwest

Sep 14, 2017
Marsha = Milf next door.

Archie. I never saw that name, maybe Lisa. The others I know. Maybe I got lost in your convo on other characters to be revealed.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Archie. I never saw that name, maybe Lisa. The others I know. Maybe I got lost in your convo on other characters to be revealed.
I think Archie is either one of two people, I don't remember their names well since they are both dead, the guy who had the job before you that was dismembered in a locked apartment or the MC's maternal grandfather.

Reactions: josefwest

dancinghippo

Aug 13, 2020
I think Archie is either one of two people, I don't remember their names well since they are both dead, the guy who had the job before you that was dismembered in a locked apartment or the MC's maternal grandfather.
The guy who had the job before you was Arnold, same guy that was dismembered in his apartment.

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
Marsha = Milf next door.

It's been a while since the last update so i had a somewhat difficult time trying to remember names, faces and a bit of the plot, but it was all sorted out by the end of the update.

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
scene 1, follow jo only path, not nat. scene 2 follow nat only path, not jo, scene 3 not available, scene 4 sex with eveline, choose "research souls"
well
1. I follow Jo only path too, but Jo won't be a virgin in that scene because mc had sex with Jo before.
2. I follow Nat only path too, and that image doesn't show... maybe you can check with your save
3. Maybe
4. I'm sure choose "research souls" :unsure:, maybe i will try again

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
How to get this scene :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Heya

About 1. - Jo needs to be a virgin which means she needs to be below 30 lust when you bring Nat home and she follows you into your room to show off her clothes.

About 2. - That is a Nat only path (obviously with doing Marsha three times as well), but your Prowess needs to be below a certain level to get that scene. If it's the one where he almost passes out.

About 3. - Not used in this version. This will be a part of the next version.

About 4. - Chose to research Witchcraft, or she won't be able to meet you there. If you ask her to research Souls she takes off to Boston.

Hopes this helps you a bit on your quest to see everything.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
Heya

About 1. - Jo needs to be a virgin which means she needs to be below 30 lust when you bring Nat home and she follows you into your room to show off her clothes.

About 2. - That is a Nat only path (obviously with doing Marsha three times as well), but your Prowess needs to be below a certain level to get that scene. If it's the one where he almost passes out.

About 4. - Chose to research Witchcraft, or she won't be able to meet you there. If you ask her to research Souls she takes off to Boston.

Cheers - Kaffekop
Very detailed (y) thanks for the answer

Btw
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Heya

Cheers - Kaffekop
Lol you meanie, missing out on Nat with Marsha, cause MC's prowess is too high. :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Not really.

It's just a question of a few images that are not the same as well as some dialogue. It's all about raising his Prowess if it hasn't already reached a certain level.

Cheers - Kaffekop
Ah I thought that was the reason I completely missed Nat in that scene and it was only with Marsha at pool near end, likely I did something else wrong then as well. Since had the scene with Mom in her room and what happened with her father.

josefwest

Sep 14, 2017
Heya

Cheers - Kaffekop
there you go, from the man himself, thanks
Kaffekop

Reactions: Kaffekop
4.10 star(s) 66 Votes