IceCreamMommy

Jun 6, 2018
I don't know how i feel about this update I was playing mom jo and nat path simultaneously (I had 3 saves going) and I ended up with almost the same events in 0.7. When i extracted the image files I found a bunch of content that I never got to see the scenes with marsha and sisters and a bunch of others. Is there an updated walkthrough for 0.7 for idiots like me ?

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I don't know how i feel about this update I was playing mom jo and nat path simultaneously (I had 3 saves going) and I ended up with almost the same events in 0.7. When i extracted the image files I found a bunch of content that I never got to see the scenes with marsha and sisters and a bunch of others. Is there an updated walkthrough for 0.7 for idiots like me ?
You're not alone. As someone who basically plays these games for the story (yes, that's right I don't play these to fap to) I am not willing to go through the game more than a couple times without some aid. I hope a walkthrough is posted soon.

Reactions: Naxos

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
You have to completely ignore the Mom for the foursome with Marsha and sisters. Whenever given an option, choose to ignore the mother and choose "let her go" when given an option to persue the Mom in a relationship or not. Also, try to hang out with Marsha whenever possible.

RedSignal

May 8, 2020
Good game with an interesting story. I liked Mary and other milf characters. Eagerly waiting for the next update.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You have to completely ignore the Mom for the foursome with Marsha and sisters. Whenever given an option, choose to ignore the mother and choose "let her go" when given an option to persue the Mom in a relationship or not. Also, try to hang out with Marsha whenever possible.
That is just cruel from Kaffeekop, who would ever ignore her completely or let her go, especially when played Nat's path. :p

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Is the harem path a thing or something new? I mean do you get both the sisters and the mom on it? Or is the harem one of those 3 plus others?

I've never played this before and wanted to start but no way am I playing through several times for each girl. From what I've read the dev is a fan of locked content requiring several play throughs to get it all but I can't see how that works with a harem tag.

Guess like others I'll just have to wait for some walkthrough for that route.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Is the harem path a thing or something new? I mean do you get both the sisters and the mom on it? Or is the harem one of those 3 plus others?

I've never played this before and wanted to start but no way am I playing through several times for each girl. From what I've read the dev is a fan of locked content requiring several play throughs to get it all but I can't see how that works with a harem tag.

I suspect that on a harem route at end of game you can get all three of them together, but not right now at this stage in development. There are a few other women though that seem to be mutually exclusive like Abby and Gloria. How that will work out when game is completed only Kaffee knows I suspect.

One of the premises of the game seems to be that you have to fuck around, so not sure that Abby will work well for MC since she seems to need someone that does not cheat on her, making the Marsha storyline a bit hard that seems easiest way to collecting energy.

215303j

I don't think there is a harem path, persé, but so far, all characters seem understanding about the MC fucking around (maybe excluding Abby). So it seems like the end result will be some kind of harem, one way or the other.

But, yeah, if you want to see everything, you are going to spend a lot of time figuring out each path.

On the other hand, if you play it like a game, where you make the choices you want to make, you'll only see scenes that are on your path. Personally I think this makes it much more interesting than a game where you see all content regardless of your "choices" (which, in that case, aren't really choices apparently).

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I don't think there is a harem path, persé, but so far, all characters seem understanding about the MC fucking around (maybe excluding Abby). So it seems like the end result will be some kind of harem, one way or the other.
If that's the case, the harem tag should be removed because it's misleading.

But, yeah, if you want to see everything, you are going to spend a lot of time figuring out each path.

On the other hand, if you play it like a game, where you make the choices you want to make, you'll only see scenes that are on your path. Personally I think this makes it much more interesting than a game where you see all content regardless of your "choices" (which, in that case, aren't really choices apparently).
The problem for me with the multiple paths, especially in this game is that you have to make a choice to open a path very quickly, in like the first day of the game play. But that stage I barely know the character names, never mind which one I want to pursue.

215303j

If that's the case, the harem tag should be removed because it's misleading.
Meh. A harem means that you have a couple of women who you regularly and openly have sex with and who "belong" to you.
It does not mean that you have to have sex with every woman out there.

As per the dev, if you limit yourself to only one woman in this game, you are making it difficult for yourself (low energy, low prowess). So you likely end up fucking any number of women, regardless of which "path" you are on. Sounds like harem to me...

The problem for me with the multiple paths, especially in this game is that you have to make a choice to open a path very quickly, in like the first day of the game play. But that stage I barely know the character names, never mind which one I want to pursue.
Yes, in that case you may want to go back to the beginning.

But what I like about this game is that the paths are not very limited. If you are on the so-called Mom path, you can still have sex with Nat and/or Jo.

But yeah, if you make certain choices, you'll not see certain scenes.

If that's a dealbreaker for you, you can always use unren to extract the images...

josefwest

Sep 14, 2017
It is not on all paths, I did not see it either, ended up on Nat path with Marsha solo and had the Mom story.
yes I know I can't remember what steps I take to get to which path I also have only gotten the scene with the two black girls one time

• Haha
Reactions: Kaffekop

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
I believe that the different paths are up to the revelation of Mary and from there the harem route because Mary Jo Nat all have the same consequence that is meeting with JESSICA, kathryn Gloria and if you choose to relate with Mary JO and NAT you have the first part of the harem route will surely follow in the next update ABBY GLORIA and I think the same Jessica E MELANIE.
I hope

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
does anyone know how to get the extra scenes with Kathryn(Mrs. Lancaster) in the office and in Marsha's bedroom?
and what about Jo naked in MC's room while he is on the computer? or both Jo and Nat in his room?

Reactions: VOYEUR
4.10 star(s) 66 Votes