PotatoNinja

Nov 19, 2017
Lol. My instant thought during Jessica meet/greet: "Piss off Jessica, only offering $70k salary after what I've discovered and repaired, not to mention proving ability?" She's seriously a tightwad. That's poverty wages for a proper admin position. Her niece certainly has to be part of the employment benefit package... :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My first IT job out of school was ~35k, and that was back in 2006. I didn't break $70 till I was a proper sysadmin.

Granted, the scale starts bending up sharply from there, especially once you hit management and have some proper project management experience behind you. I'm in the low six figures range now, and I've only got my CompTIA track certs. I do have ~20 years experience though. One suggestion to anyone looking to get into the field: Learn how to program PLC's. Theres a real shortage of people who can do that, its fairly easy (its just ladder logic) and holy shit you can make fuck-you money doing it, as anyplace that has any kind of industry is always desperate for people who can do this.

The guy who did that for one of my last gigs only worked about 6-8 months a year, and spent the rest of it going on exotic hunting trips.

JF1

Jan 7, 2018
You know what, Kaffekop ?
This game has very unique intro music.
I wanted to play the game, loged in and heard this music. In one moment I was driven by lust and on the other it just made my soul cry.
Cherish and love each other guys. No one knows what will happen tomorrow.
Good day.

pacipower

Jun 13, 2018
Eh? I followed that path but didn't see that scene....
Pretty sure that scene is on Nat path, cause you need her to come home when MC goes to pick her up after work.
Otherwise you're still trying to get her back when it happens.
Have all the Marsha scenes, to get the scene where they talk about MC wanting to fuck Mary.
And pursue Mary or there's no reason to start the scene.

Last edited:

josefwest

Sep 14, 2017
I finally got the scene with Samantha, then the two black chicks, now on to the boat :) Hope I get to do Jessica and Gloria soon. Those denim shorts, damn! I have no clue who the chick watching us from the dock is.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I finally got the scene with Samantha, then the two black chicks, now on to the boat :) Hope I get to do Jessica and Gloria soon. Those denim shorts, damn! I have no clue who the chick watching us from the dock is.
Isn't the chick watching the gray-skinned woman (after she came over to the MC's world)? She became a blonde woman

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I really hope someone makes a detailed walkthrough with all paths.
Please answer our prayers Zoey Raven

Reactions: Ebashu

215303j

Because on the Mom+Marsha path you automatically get 20 points
Hmm, tried a Mom+Marsha playthrough again yesterday evening but couldn't get that scene....
Do you happen to have a save?

I hope there will be ways to get corruption back down in the future.
During that playthrough I did notice corruption going up to 51 (threesome with Nat and Jo) and then back to 4 (after curing Mary's sunburn)

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Hmm, tried a Mom+Marsha playthrough again yesterday evening but couldn't get that scene....
Do you happen to have a save?

During that playthrough I did notice corruption going up to 51 (threesome with Nat and Jo) and then back to 4 (after curing Mary's sunburn)
My bad, it was a Nat playthrough where I pursued Mom, and obviously got lessons from Marsha Sensei. I have so many saves now that I get confused easily.

Hadn't noticed the points increase on the Nat+Jo threesome. From what you're saying, corruption comes down every time MC performs a selfless act and heals someone.
I noticed that the energy loss from healing Mom is different in each playthrough, from 3 points to 40 or so for the same action.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Played 2 times the release 0.7 in two different paths the first Mom or Mary path and the second Nat's path
Mom path has Marsha and Abby
NATH path has mom + Marsha + Jo +katryna(the wife of Jeff) and the possibility to go to the cinema with Gloria the niece of Jessica but excludes Abby.
My question is should we play SOTF for each route or path? Or can we have relationships with all the characters without one path excluding the other?
Thank you anyway Kaffekop for the update that has maintained all the premises, resulting compelling and especially for the evolution of the story that is intriguing and compelling.
I wish you a very quick recovery and especially the hope to have soon the release 0.8

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 66 Votes