Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Just taking a few minutes out of bed before the next batch of medications kick in.

Corruption is added every time his "moral compass" is rattled. I.e. every time he does things, that he knows is wrong according to his upbringing and general understanding of societies rules.

He gains energy every time he has someone orgasm and he dispenses energy every time he himself orgasms. That is somewhat changed by his level of Prowess as it is added to the energy collected and subtracted from the energy he dispenses.

Hope that clears it up a bit.

Well, the story takes place in the US, so that just made sense at some level ;)

Cheers - Kaffekop

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Did the MC kill Mary's father in the past or present?:unsure: I hope the MC gets to see Mary's sister's big tits in the flesh soon! :p

josefwest

Sep 14, 2017
Well grooming, fear and force are strong shackles. Also remember MC read about it him being found that weekend on Monday after reading news of Andrew.
oh I agree it's present time just by the ages of everyone in the scene. I also hope to see aunty included in future episodes

Reactions: DA22

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
yes we know. isn't that a spoiler?
I believe not cause the scene is not a secret 'cause if you read the previous posts, all or almost all of them follow multiple paths
and my post was an answer to the question of whether MC had killed Mary's godfather before or now...
I'm sorry if I revealed something you didn't know.

josefwest

Sep 14, 2017
I believe not cause the scene is not a secret 'cause if you read the previous posts, all or almost all of them follow multiple paths
and my post was an answer to the question of whether MC had killed Mary's godfather before or now...
I'm sorry if I revealed something you didn't know.
yes I knew it but perhaps you're right since there are multiple paths it may not be a spoiler

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Spoiler-less Character Based Walkthrough for v0.6.
Updated on May 22, final version.

OBSOLETE FOR 0.6.1!
The dev made changes for Nat and Jo, the walkthrough won't work for them anymore.
Will this be updated for 0.7?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The game is great and the girls are great it's hard to pick a favourite from them I really like Mary and Nathalie, Marsha is something else too and also Abby I think she suits the no glasses style much better. I hope Dylan has a little accident in the not so distant future.

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The game is great and the girls are great it's hard to pick a favourite from them I really like Mary and Nathalie, Marsha is something else too and also Abby I think she suits the no glasses style much better. I hope Dylan has a little accident in the not so distant future.
I hope we can help Dylan with that or at least have a change of heart and not be such an egocentric asshole to all girls.

Reactions: Mormont
4.10 star(s) 66 Votes