josefwest

Sep 14, 2017
Well she has a few trauma's and problems since she does see him as her son, so it does make some sense she is not the first and has some resistances. :p
her sister most likely has the same issues but I still hope she shows up in future episodes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
her sister most likely has the same issues but I still hope she shows up in future episodes
True, but at least that sister would not see him as her son as well, where that is somewhat tied to these traumas and she is afraid to take advantage of MC. Ofc Mom is wrong in that, but she first has to believe that. :p

Reactions: Ziltoid

josefwest

Sep 14, 2017
True, but at least that sister would not see him as her son as well, where that is somewhat tied to these traumas and she is afraid to take advantage of MC. Ofc Mom is wrong in that, but she first has to believe that. :p
Any female that I have not yet had sex with that's who I want

• Haha
Reactions: Kaffekop

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Who does everyone want to sex up in future updates?

Personally I want to screw every woman I've seen at the office and Evaline (sp?). I want to know if the boss lady can feel anything below the waist.
Yeah that boss is high on the list as well, though she might be dangerous. Twins and their mom sandwich could be fun and ofc storywise more interested in that blond girl that was watching them as they went down those stairs in the old quarter.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah that boss is high on the list as well, though she might be dangerous. Twins and their mom sandwich could be fun and ofc storywise more interested in that blond girl that was watching them as they went down those stairs in the old quarter.
I thought the blonde woman was the gray woman from the dreams? I wonder who Lisa is/was and, since dad said not to trust her, if we can actually trust the gray woman...Or if no one is trustworthy?

And I want to bang the boss so hard that she gets feeling back in her legs (normally I say fuck them till they can't walk but since she already can't I am going for the reverse).

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah the blond is for sure the grey woman and either she or Lisa is related somehow to his Mom's family I would bet or both. Also wondering if we will meet his other sister or have already met her.

Well the boss, maybe we can heal her later, that voice power and Archie dying as he did give me pause though she might have become related to that sect after what happened to her, her husband and daughter to get revenge. It would be kinda understandable. Lots of bad things happened to people there.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah the blond is for sure the grey woman and either she or Lisa is related somehow to his Mom's family I would bet or both. Also wondering if we will meet his other sister or have already met her.

Well the boss, maybe we can heal her later, that voice power and Archie dying as he did give me pause though she might have become related to that sect after what happened to her, her husband and daughter to get revenge. It would be kinda understandable. Lots of bad things happened to people there.
I was wondering if Lisa was the MC's real mother or his aunt or someone related to his dad. A lot of possibilities. Also want to meet more characters (which is the opposite of how I normally feel, I usually want smaller groups of characters so we get more character development).

Yeah, I am not sure if he should try to heal her since it seems she and her "niece" are trying to use their voice powers on him.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I was wondering if Lisa was the MC's real mother or his aunt or someone related to his dad. A lot of possibilities. Also want to meet more characters (which is the opposite of how I normally feel, I usually want smaller groups of characters so we get more character development).

Yeah, I am not sure if he should try to heal her since it seems she and her "niece" are trying to use their voice powers on him.
Well Lisa being his Mom was indeed one of the possible thoughts I had as well and yeah somehow bit curious about the othe half of his family.

Considering characters, Kaffee seems to be one of those writers that can fill them with life so you dont mind as much if more of them around. Though it might become hard work for him to give them all time. We also have Marsha's circle (which for some reason I suspect the boss and both Sheila may be a part of), Kat's daughter, that principal, Eveline and quite a few more.

josefwest

Sep 14, 2017
y'all are talking names and people I have missed, evidently. I need to watch the dialogue more closely

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes