Seeking Best Free 3D Games for Ren'Py

rogueKlyntar

Feb 16, 2021
The post title sets the basic parameters, though I am sure there are 2D games I would like, but since almost all are anime, I'm not gonna go to the trouble. As long as at least one full or sizable portion of an episode (if it is a series) is available for free, out it on the list. Mostly looking for action with girls but if there is a decent plot, why not? Interested strictly in guy/girl (male MC) and girl/girl content, but am flexible when it comes to skipping scenes or avoiding option sequences. No futanari or furry stuff. Examples of what I am looking for (content-wise, not necessarily price-wise) are "Intertwined", "Being a DIK", and "Milfy City". Obviously, completed content is preferred.

EDIT: Okay, actually I *do* want at least something approaching a real plot. So "Intertwined", "Being a DIK" and even "Milfy City" are going to be my standards for comparison.

While I am at it, also want to know about any Ren'Py stuff with:

- Tentacle/girl content (unless they are all Asian; Asian girls are highly over-rated, and being entirely of Chinese descent myself, I can say this with authority; this also means, as you may have guessed from what I said above, NO ANIME). Also, no ridiculously human-like facial expressions on the tentacle monsters like in Tentacular, something more like Venom in Spiderman (the comic, not the movies; there are so many possibilities for Venom and nobody sees them :'{ ) Venom or Resident Evil Licker type tongues count.
- Sex-torture dungeons
- Xenomorph-type (or Venom-type, but those are virtually nonexistent even outside the game arena) alien stuff (HR Giger's stuff is a godsend when I am just out of options; there's always something in his work I haven't noticed, even if it isn't necessarily something sexual).

Again, free and complete is obviously better.

Oh and also, boob size limit is D-cups. Anything bigger is just dumb.

Last edited: