mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
OK, I'm new at this but I think I have come up with a suitable English translation. Not so much a translation, but what the writers might have intended. I know there may be a few errors. I make mistakes too. But it's a whole lot better than what's built into the game. :)

Place this file in the game's executable folder and extract. You'll overwrite two files. Let me know if there's been a mishap! :ROFLMAO:

Cheers and you're welcome!

p.s. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Edit: Use this archive with the correct files.
Really hoping for an update to your translation file SoiCowboy

Reactions: SoiCowboy

Second_Son

Aug 22, 2018
There is a game just recently updated where someone claimed to have looked at the images and read the tags which means they looked at the opening post.

That person then went on to ask if the gay and rape scenes were avoidable.

What was amusing is directly above the images in bright yellow large text is a sentence saying they are unavoidable.

Moral of the story .... no, they don't read. Whether it's tags or posts it all floats over some of their heads.
what game are we talking about? you know.. for refrences

ant007

Mar 27, 2020
I like this game. It’s fun and you can see the progress in the story.
Kara is really hot, and I can’t wait for her to pose naked as a model for that kid.
The scene in the park from the last update is also hot.
There is a lot of room for improvement in the quality of the renders, but all in all an interesting game, I will keep an eye on it. Good job.

Reactions: lexlutha
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes