Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
sooooo where can i find the answer to the solution to have it in english? sitting here with google translate in spanish to translate choices xD the visuals, the girl and the music is nice but i can't speak spanish god damn it xD okay sometimes her face looks REALLY weird and ugly when she screams and such things xD also at first i thought she is the same age as her husband but she looks in many pics older o_O also it seems first choice is always the best choice. interesting. sadly no sex with either the bald guy, nor the old guy in the store.

and it seems you really liek BIG bushes. i am okay with bushy pussies but no jungle down there pls LOL xD

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2019
I see everyone asking if it's a male or female MC and I sit here and think DOES ANYONE READ THE TAGS cause clealy it says MULTI MC'S

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
DOES ANYONE READ
There is a game just recently updated where someone claimed to have looked at the images and read the tags which means they looked at the opening post.

That person then went on to ask if the gay and rape scenes were avoidable.

What was amusing is directly above the images in bright yellow large text is a sentence saying they are unavoidable.

Moral of the story .... no, they don't read. Whether it's tags or posts it all floats over some of their heads.

manani

Dec 20, 2017
"I have a little tight, but not much."
"That ass more beautiful."

Screens don't paint positive picture of grammar in this game.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Nosso cara está amando o jogo, mas estou um pouco decepcionado com o editor, as atualizações estão com pouco conteúdo, e o problema é que são curtas e deixam você querendo mais, mas ótimo trabalho, estou amando a história, então agora eu queria ver se você poderia criar um caminho onde a mulher se mostrasse, por decisão própria, tipo sem o marido saber, ela também preferiria controlar a esposa mais do que o marido, acho que a mulher é mais legal, estar no meio do protagonista principal do casal. Estou ansioso para a próxima atualização, continue o bom trabalho.

manani

Dec 20, 2017
H:"He told me he's thinking about killing himself."
W:"What, he told you that?"
H:"How do you know?"

I think I love this game.:LOL:

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Best Friends [v0.3] [MizarCR]
Compressed Android Port (62MB): - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​
Can u update this, pls?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: hngg
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes