Seeking Best games under 100 megabytes?

jimmythreeballs

Oct 30, 2020
Ok, usually when I see a game I want to check out its like 3 gb++ so, as my internet is quite slow, it would be nice to have something that I could download quick and spend my time until the big one isn't finished.

Thanks in advance.

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
100MB is pretty tight; you probably have to look at compressed versions to get close with most games. If you can go a little higher you can get some real good ones with a good amount of gameplay.

Text based games like News Desk or Sistersitting might be good options.
Bell Master only 38MB
My New Roommate has a pretty good rating but I haven't played it. Only 62MB for the compressed version
Deviant Discoveries has the light and ultralight versions which are 111MB and 56MB respectively
Rogue-like Evolution is really good and depending on the version you get can actually be under 100MB. The expanded mod is a bigger download but I think it's worth it.
Shag the Hag compressed is only 93MB and it's a good, completed game
Triangle is also a good one and completed, 125MB compressed version
Hack n' Stalk 2 196MB
Monster Girl Club Bifrost is actually the first game I thought of. It's 350MB but lots of repeatable gameplay so a pretty good way to kill lots of time.

I'm gonna include plugs for the games in my signature. Element-174 its compressed version is 362MB and it has a ton of different routes so lots of replayability. What's mine is yours has 3 seasons and each is less than 200MB compressed. It's pretty much straight forward kinetic novel, no real choices but I love it.

Reactions: jimmythreeballs

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I will second News Desk and other Pyorgara games, if you're into maledom anyway.
Corrupted Saviors is text-only and one of the best games in terms of gameplay and non-con corruption.
Princess Tower is under 100MB, still early in dev, but worth checking out for future reference if you like trainer-style games.
The Pixel Town games are good if you like pixel art.
Ruin Me if you want a decent horror story and consensual corruption.
Absolute Power Corruption if you want to play as an absolute scumbag rapist in an open world.

Truth be told, the only ones I listed that are quick and dirty are APC and Pixel Town. The others take some time investment to be enjoyed properly.

Reactions: jimmythreeballs