Frost0

Dec 8, 2017
This is the biggest nothing-burger of a grindy game I have seen.
BUT: It's a good base.

Changes I would like to see:
- Add the to-do list to the top right corner so it always shows
- Remove icons of tasks when they can't be done
- Move the characters so they don't end up spawning right on top of arrow icons or task icons (ground floor bedroom and kitchen specifically)
- More scenes, even if SFW
- More text/dialogue
- Make the sleep icon solid so I don't have to move over it with surgical precision
- Add icons or change the arrows into icons that specifies which room I'm going into when clicking it. This could be a plate w/fork/knife for the kitchen, a toilet for the bathroom, a bed for the bedrooms etc. (too many arrows and too many times I went to the wrong room)
- Add an icon (like a !) to a room arrow when there's an activity to be done so the player more casually can click it
- Make it so that when you click the skip time icon (>>) at "late night" you get moved to your bedroom
- Add a marker to rooms where the characters currently are so you can find them when you want to

So mostly just quality of life changes to be honest. A grind can be fun, but it needs a good flow to it.

Edit: You lied to me. There is no vaginal sex :cry:

bos420

May 16, 2021
Anyone having issues scrolling down on the task list? Can't seem to scroll down to see evening and night tasks

Edit: Found a tiny button to get it to scroll. Suggest easier use.

Dante992

Oct 6, 2020
For a v0.01 it's got some promise but there is no content atm. I'll pick this up again when it is more fleshed out

A$AP

Aug 6, 2016
Right now NOT worth the download but I definitely see the potential in this game.

Way too much grind set for this game and the DEV should really rethink it.

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
Maybe when it is done or at least far more done than now it can be good, now do not even bother playing.

sylvester45

May 25, 2017
With Ava Addams it has huge potential, but bugs and grind must be reduced, all those house chores are unnecessary, work/job is bugged (keeps telling me I need to finish the first quest...what first quest???), when Ava uses the plug corruption does not increase, when she sleeps naked again nothing happens...Again it has potential but some things must be fixed.

Seasideboy1234

May 3, 2018
So morning chores are work, therefore they cannot be done.
Yeah, if you advance time through morning 'work' it says failed but doesn't impact the game. Then when you get a job you do it and it is marked as sucessful. Hopefully the dev will fix that with updates but it is 0.1 so it's early days.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes