m1a1x24

Feb 10, 2021
Although this version is initial release, the story and the hot mom are excellent, and make me look forward the next update.

firefly95

Nov 16, 2017
Hold up, if you go Jasper's room on the second week and catch him masturbating, it says Ava has never seen a dick before and she's getting excited since the first one is her son's.

Does the dev know how babies are made?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: xerexez

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
Hold up, if you go Jasper's room on the second week and catch him masturbating, it says Ava has never seen a dick before and she's getting excited since the first one is her son's.

Does the dev know how babies are made?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I guess: a busy stork ...

A bit more scientific ... Her husband was a boylady
and she got pregnant by ordering sperm over the internet
and inserting it herself ...

Oct 10, 2018
This is the biggest nothing-burger of a grindy game I have seen.
BUT: It's a good base.

Changes I would like to see:
- Add the to-do list to the top right corner so it always shows
- Remove icons of tasks when they can't be done
- Move the characters so they don't end up spawning right on top of arrow icons or task icons (ground floor bedroom and kitchen specifically)
- More scenes, even if SFW
- More text/dialogue
- Make the sleep icon solid so I don't have to move over it with surgical precision
- Add icons or change the arrows into icons that specifies which room I'm going into when clicking it. This could be a plate w/fork/knife for the kitchen, a toilet for the bathroom, a bed for the bedrooms etc. (too many arrows and too many times I went to the wrong room)
- Add an icon (like a !) to a room arrow when there's an activity to be done so the player more casually can click it
- Make it so that when you click the skip time icon (>>) at "late night" you get moved to your bedroom
- Add a marker to rooms where the characters currently are so you can find them when you want to

So mostly just quality of life changes to be honest. A grind can be fun, but it needs a good flow to it.

Edit: You lied to me. There is no vaginal sex :cry:
Above post pretty much nailed most of what I was gonna comment at this current stage, although I would also add the capability of building up corruption and other related scenes through each parts of the day, similar to how the game 'Urban Demon's' handles interactions maybe, with the family members being available for some event or interaction that can lead some minor progression to their story path or at least to gain corruption points, on-top of the daily chores you need to complete for the sake of keeping stress down.

Also, ABSOLUTELY need that top bullet point of the above "Add the to-do list to the top right corner so it always shows" implemented ASAP imo, given that my game errored out and crashed as I backed out of the to-do list menu on Friday :(

As for positives, very nice choice of actresses for the mom and daughter, so looking forward to more of that, but yeah, hopefully not too long a wait for an update on this.

Reactions: BigBoy Projects
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes