BigBoy Projects

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2021
Whoops, stuck on the quests to raise everyone's arousal to 4 so that's why I got lost. If the son's can only be teased once a day, but their arousal is decreased day by day by 1 point. How do you get to 4 arousal?
1275389857_naked-gun-facepalm.gif
NOPE, you can tease every single time period, you just have to use the forward arrow to switch time periods and not something like sunbathing at the pool. I was confused on how to get more than 1 arousal a day, well that's how, use the arrow to forward time and nothing else.
you can tease the characters in every part of the day once.
Once in early morning, once in morning, once in noon, etc...

Reactions: NachoNut

BigBoy Projects

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2021
Thats what I said, but its bugged as I was using the swim + sunbathe to forward time and it wasnt letting me tease more than once a day. Its how I discovered that you HAVE to use the arrow to move time forward.
I have fixed that bug, in the next update it won't be present anymore.

Reactions: ThornyAce

VailedLoki

Aug 3, 2020
I don't know if this has already been brought up but during some days the character images are in the way and you can't complete some tasks. Its usually in the kitchen when you need to make breakfast or wash the dishes.

Reactions: noMercyAnDeath
Oct 1, 2017
I don't know if this has already been brought up but during some days the character images are in the way and you can't complete some tasks. Its usually in the kitchen when you need to make breakfast or wash the dishes.
You can use the "Hide/Show Characters" button in the bottom left corner, to solve this issue

Reactions: DevilKate

Fabrice123

Jun 12, 2023
In this game I don't like the arrows to go to the different rooms. It's a shame that you didn't do the same as in the game Back Again with images. This is my personal opinion, I find it prettier. otherwise very good game too.

Fabrice123

Jun 12, 2023
As we no longer see you on Back Again, I would like to speak to you here. We could have the new update please v0.9 thanks in advance.

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
just want to mention, you can apply for work even though you already have work. It bugs the game thinking you dont have work and you go to interview again and get the job. It also messes up the weekly schedule a bit too.

Reactions: BigBoy Projects
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes