UnixNerd1

Jun 23, 2019
Well i can't increase arousal and corruption, i can't lower stress significantly (only -1 from shower didn't find any other means...)
Buy the bikini sunbathe, repeat and then swim and sundry to move on a time slot. Each time will reduce stress by one. Now all I need to do is figure out how to get the second corruption point. Currently stuck on one and I'm thinking the teasing mechanic is broken as wait a few hours seems to mean wait for an entire week. Never mind. problem solved, now is it possible to get to corruption 6?

Last edited:

BigBoy Projects

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2021
Hello guys,

Here's some explanation how the game works.

- Corruption:
Corruption is only increased by completing main quest for the characters.(Tyler,Ed,Jasper,Bella)

- Arusal:
Arusal can be increased once a TIME OF DAY. What does it mean?
It means you can tease the characters in every part of the day once.
Once in early morning, once in morning, once in noon, etc...
So use the time forward button on the top left.
However it's worth to mention, the arusal of the boys are decreased day by day with 1 point.
Mom's (MC) arusal can be increased with the teasing of the boys.
Her arusal also goes down day by day with 1 points.
Her arusal can be kept up with sleeping naked, and can be increased with 1 point day by day if you sleep naked and you has a butt plug in.

- Hide/Show characters:
If you find out that one of the characters are infront of the objective or any button, please use the hide/show characters button on the bottom left. It has only one purpose, to hide and show characters. ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

- Bugs:
Im sorry to hear that some of you has bugs. I'd like to ask all of you to restart the game and dont use your previous save files since they are corrupted. If you start a new game, it should be fine. IF it's still not I will investigate why isn't.

I'd like to ask patience from everyone. This is still the second update of the game. There are many more plans to ensure the players wellbeing in the game and to reduce grind.

Cheers to all of you.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Hello guys,

- Corruption:
Corruption is only increased by completing main quest for the characters.(Tyler,Ed,Jasper,Bella)

- Arusal:
However it's worth to mention, the arusal of the boys are decreased day by day with 1 point.
Her arusal can be kept up with sleeping naked, and can be increased with 1 point day by day if you sleep naked and you has a butt plug in.

- Hide/Show characters:
If you find out that one of the characters are infront of the objective or any button, please use the hide/show characters button on the bottom left. It has only one purpose, to hide and show characters. ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

- Bugs:
Im sorry to hear that some of you has bugs. I'd like to ask all of you to restart the game and dont use your previous save files since they are corrupted. If you start a new game, it should be fine. IF it's still not I will investigate why isn't.

I'd like to ask patience from everyone. This is still the second update of the game. There are many more plans to ensure the players wellbeing in the game and to reduce grind.

Cheers to all of you.
Don't get me wrong you have a good start on an game and a great scenario to start from ...my comments and suggestions were meant as creative criticism ..not as a discouragement
I will also toss in another piece of advice ...there are programs like ginger writer or grammarly that you can input you text into and it will correct misspellings and grammar issues it will save you a lot of time going back and making corrections ......it can also rephrase things to make it sound better and be more comprehensible / understandable ....
I do wish you luck on the game ...and want you to succeed in making the best game you can.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BigBoy Projects

Pablim1

Sep 23, 2017
Hello guys,

- Corruption:

- Arusal:

- Hide/Show characters:

- Bugs:

Cheers to all of you.
since I created a new save and still can't load any of the new saves (my pc was formatted recently, so no old saves) I will wait for the next update.
cheers and good luck

BigBoy Projects

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2021
Here is the new download link:

Cause of the issue: The advance time button on the top left has been misbehaving and fuckedup the game's mechanincs.
Now the player cannot be teleported to the bedroom when it's late night. Everything else is the same. Until i find a permanent solution to this the teleport feature will remain turned off.

Dear Mods/Uploaders,

If, and only if it's possible, would you please update the download links with this new one?
If it's not possible, that's completely okay, and will meet you in 2 weeks.

Cheers to all of you and sorry for the inconvenience.

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
Buy the bikini sunbathe, repeat and then swim and sundry to move on a time slot. Each time will reduce stress by one. Now all I need to do is figure out how to get the second corruption point. Currently stuck on one and I'm thinking the teasing mechanic is broken as wait a few hours seems to mean wait for an entire week. Never mind. problem solved, now is it possible to get to corruption 6?
might be a dumb question but i bought the bikini but it does not show in the wardrobe, where is it located or where can i change into it or do i have to "get it" somewhere? no idea and any help would be appreciated! thanks v/r Diego

DevilKate

Sep 13, 2022
might be a dumb question but i bought the bikini but it does not show in the wardrobe, where is it located or where can i change into it or do i have to "get it" somewhere? no idea and any help would be appreciated! thanks v/r Diego
take the delivery at the front door of the house at the morning next day

Balial42

May 3, 2018
take the delivery at the front door of the house at the morning next day
Afair, this only works for the dress. Notification next day, that you received a package. But when I order other stuff, there was No Delivery nor notification.
So I was thinking, that you could only order, when some situation was triggered by events.

DevilKate

Sep 13, 2022
Afair, this only works for the dress. Notification next day, that you received a package. But when I order other stuff, there was No Delivery nor notification.
So I was thinking, that you could only order, when some situation was triggered by events.
IDK, I has been ordered all. All working, except corruption of children's, and corruption of AVA more then 5

Reactions: Balial42

Balial42

May 3, 2018
IDK, I has been ordered all. All working, except corruption of children's, and corruption of AVA more then 5
Thanks for the reply, will try it again. For corruption, you start with the younger boys and later the elder. It will be triggered in week 2-3 (after the scene with the school director). First you need to expand the arousal and in order to do that, the corruption gets higher. But I doubt, it goes higher then 2 by now. Keep in mind, that your/their arousal is going down by 1 point each day and when you're (ava) stressed/aroused it will turn the opposite action higher/lower.

Chutnik

May 21, 2017
This game has some great potential. The first week is a bit of a chore and the grind after that takes a bit to long in my taste, but im pretty hooked for the next uppdate!

Reactions: ajro413

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
I am completely confused on the last part of Tyler in order to get to Corruption 3. I have spied on him at night. I have masturbated to him near the door twice. And I can't get past it. I can't tell if it only happens on a certain day or you have to spy on him somewhere besides his room, or the stats of Ava needs to be a certain level.

NachoNut

Jun 16, 2018
Dude, it's written straight from the Dev on the same page as your comment. :HideThePain:
Whoops, stuck on the quests to raise everyone's arousal to 4 so that's why I got lost. If the son's can only be teased once a day, but their arousal is decreased day by day by 1 point. How do you get to 4 arousal?

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes