Seeking Best Monster Girl games?

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
I was looking for more MG-themed games, mostly one where that is one of the key themes and not just a one-off cat girl. Even then, if you think it's good please share it.

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Dungeon of Lulu Farea -Dungeon crawling, but it´s not grindy, actually fun gameplay. Good variety of different monster girls. Also kind of wholesome.
Monster club Bifrost - Corruption and somewhat training themed.
Princess X - Visual novel. It´s basically a story revolving around falling in love with different species. Hit or miss for most ppl.
Monster girl Quest - Only if you´re into femdom. I remember dropping it because of how heavy the femdom content was.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Dungeon of Lulu Farea -Dungeon crawling, but it´s not grindy, actually fun gameplay. Good variety of different monster girls. Also kind of wholesome.
Monster club Bifrost - Corruption and somewhat training themed.
Princess X - Visual novel. It´s basically a story revolving around falling in love with different species. Hit or miss for most ppl.
Monster girl Quest - Only if you´re into femdom. I remember dropping it because of how heavy the femdom content was.
Thanks for the recommendations,
But I already played those.

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Thanks for the recommendations,
But I already played those.
Then maybe Bunny Black
Also Rance VI has great monster girl scenes, but they are not the main focus of the game. There are like 20 maybe in total. It´s a really long game not worth to play just for this content most likely, but you could unlock CG for the game if you wish so.

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
haven't heard of that one, will give it a try.
Roundscape Adorevia - You might like this as well. It has monster girls but it´s more western themed. I think nearly half of the scenes were with monster girls and similar. But it´s a completely differnt style than the others for sure. It has completely avoidable NTR.

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Is that so? from what I've read in the thread it was all swinging and the girls would still fuck people regardless.

Prob my favorite MG game that im looking forward to is
Monster girl Encyclopedia

another two I've been meaning to try are
Monster girl 1000
Monster Girl dreams
Oh, people have different definitions of NTR. There are actually a lot of people arguing in that thread whether it´s NTR or not lol. I´m sure that all of those scenes were avoidable, but since some of the female characters are slutty by nature in that game it might not be a good recommendation.

The games that you listed are on my backlog as well, I´m planning on trying them out as soon as they are finished.

There is also the Raidy games. Lightning warrior raidy - They are female on monster girl mostly with bdsm. They are not bad but grindy.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Oh, people have different definitions of NTR. There are actually a lot of people arguing in that thread whether it´s NTR or not lol. I´m sure that all of those scenes were avoidable, but since some of the female characters are slutty by nature in that game it might not be a good recommendation.
Can't say if it is or isn't NTR but I can probably say that the game is missing the swinging tag

There is also the Raidy games. Lightning warrior raidy - They are female on monster girl mostly with bdsm. They are not bad but grindy.
I think I've seen this one before.

5carab

Sep 5, 2021
Is that so? from what I've read in the thread it was all swinging and the girls would still fuck people regardless.

Prob my favorite MG game that im looking forward to is
Monster girl Encyclopedia

another two I've been meaning to try are
Monster girl 1000
Monster Girl dreams
Monster girl dreams is pretty good.

If you are interested in more BFRPGs try:
ROBF and the other games in the series.
Isekai brothel road BFRPG and a management game like Club Bifrost. Not translated yet sadly. Download link on post #18.
Monster Girl Labyrinth Short but good.

Games with combat
Portals of Phereon Very good with a big learning curve.
Haremon
Succubus Affection
Kuro domination quest Also good, but, it may not be for everyone, Part 2 is on the way.
Last evil Card game similar to Slay The Spire
MWA Can get a little repetitive but still unique.
Crimson keep Awesome animations.

Management games
Breeders of nephelyn
Breeding farm
Nicole's risky job

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
maybe cornelica town of succubus, lots of sexy girls and weird stuff or aurelia from mithral it has some monstergirls in the brothel later in the game also a very good game in many ways suprised me