VN Ren'Py Completed Beth the Exhibitionist [Final] [ENF Stuff]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

RWBYFAN24

Jun 13, 2019
how to have tenma to say her name
For me, i decided to do around 3 different things (i dont know if there are requirements and i only got it on the third one, they will also be in order of attempt)
1. I got the highest number of people to see Beth nude.
2. I got the lowest number of people to see Beth nude.
3. I played Miku's Strip Trivia Night and got the highest score possible (all 5 questions correct for each round)

After number three was done i got an extra choice when seeing the girl in the blue area.

Reactions: notme222

yhbt

Jun 20, 2017
Collected the answers in Beth's trivia for Tenma

Code:
1. Bret, Zach, [Sam], Hotel Guy (Name of neighbour)
2. Charlotte, [Monica], Sam, Beth (Key stolen)
3. 18, 20, [22], 24 (Beth's age)
4. 0, 1, [2], 4 (Number of people in the house)
5. Sam, Miku, [Charlotte], Monica (Home nudist)
6. [Left, Right, Left...] (Path taken)
7. Charlotte, [Monica], Miku (Not seen naked)
8. Me and Monica, Sam and Monica, Monica and Beth, [Me and her neighbour] (Saw Miku naked)
9. Me, Monica, Charlotte, [Miku] (Biggest boobs)
10. Malfunctioning teleporter, Aliens, [Shrinking serum], Towel caught in ex-husband's car door (Not an excuse)

Nik_Power

Aug 8, 2018
Collected the answers in Beth's trivia for Tenma

Code:
1. Bret, Zach, [Sam], Hotel Guy (Name of neighbour)
2. Charlotte, [Monica], Sam, Beth (Key stolen)
3. 18, 20, [22], 24 (Beth's age)
4. 0, 1, [2], 4 (Number of people in the house)
5. Sam, Miku, [Charlotte], Monica (Home nudist)
6. [Left, Right, Left...] (Path taken)
7. Charlotte, [Monica], Miku (Not seen naked)
8. Me and Monica, Sam and Monica, Monica and Beth, [Me and her neighbour] (Saw Miku naked)
9. Me, Monica, Charlotte, [Miku] (Biggest boobs)
10. Malfunctioning teleporter, Aliens, [Shrinking serum], Towel caught in ex-husband's car door (Not an excuse)
How to get to this trivia? (Not Miku's strip trivia!!!)

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Maybe there was some bug in. I did so and i got Tenma's Adventure righe after. Did you ask a kiss as prize? Tenma cockblocks you while banging Miku and she tells you her name.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Voice is ok, but most of the voiced games i played seem to have a similar voice and the same personality, entonation, and even accent. And thats maybe why i kind of dislike voiced games, cause it is amateur as hell.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Voice is ok, but most of the voiced games i played seem to have a similar voice and the same personality, entonation, and even accent. And thats maybe why i kind of dislike voiced games, cause it is amateur as hell.
But how many of them have a clearly asian girl who speaks spanish?

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
But how many of them have a clearly asian girl who speaks spanish?
I dont know, and your statement does not help me establishing how much of an achievement is that. But theres a youtube chinese teacher that i think is living in Mexico. She doesnt voice sex scenes either, but she is cute.

Reactions: Machete

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Done that, but no Tenma's Adventure appeared
I don't know then. That's how i got it. I went for 100% correct answer, i kissed Miku and when the sex scene was about to start i found myself in the Tenma's screen. I don't remember if i actively asked her name or the dialog goes on by itself.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Hello ! Can I have the answers to Miku ? I can find some of them on internet, but I just can't spend hours to find the most cryptic ones ^^

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes